• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday February, 23

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday February 23" is the Chicken Alfredo Casserole. It takes approximately 45 minutes to prepare and the ingredients needed are chicken breast, penne pasta, Alfredo sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. You can substitute the chicken breast and penne pasta for other ingredients and the casserole can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
pamperedbybarbara
Good morning, all!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...heather223...hope you have a pampered birthday!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making salmon on bar pan, brown rice and steamed broccoli...not sure about dessert....

25 days until spring!!!!(can you tell I love warmer weather??)

Tonight I am making a turkey breast in the DCB. With either stuffing or mashed potatoes, and probably some corn. I'm not real sure of the sides, but it will be turkey for sure! =)

I don't know!

It will have to be something quick/reheatable...since we are on a tight schedule tonight. I have an early evening show, and have to leave here by 5:30, and it's DH's night to give blood, so he probably won't be home til close to 5:30. Last night was Baked Flounder....and we are about pasta'd out.

Need to think of something quick and easy.

Oh, wait, it just came to me.:sing:

I'll do Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken w/ Brown Rice (already have some cooked) and California Blend veggies.

I baked a Freschetta pizza for dh and younger ds. Other ds had a pizza get together, and I can't eat as early as the boys ate. I had sweet potato fries and then later I had popcorn. Band concert took up our evening.

Good morning, Heather223! Happy Birthday from one pampered chef consultant to another. I hope your day is filled with delicious food and lots of pampering. Your dinner sounds absolutely delicious - salmon on the bar pan is one of my favorites. As for dessert, may I suggest our decadent chocolate lava cake? It's the perfect indulgence for a birthday celebration. And I couldn't agree more about the countdown to spring - I can't wait for warmer weather and outdoor cooking with all of our amazing pampered chef products. Have a fantastic day!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday February 23"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday February 23" is our delicious Chicken Alfredo Casserole.

2. How long does it take to prepare the Chicken Alfredo Casserole?

The Chicken Alfredo Casserole takes approximately 45 minutes to prepare.

3. What ingredients are needed for the Chicken Alfredo Casserole?

The ingredients for the Chicken Alfredo Casserole are chicken breast, penne pasta, Alfredo sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Chicken Alfredo Casserole?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken breast for any protein of your choice and the penne pasta for any type of pasta you prefer.

5. Can the Chicken Alfredo Casserole be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Chicken Alfredo Casserole can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara