• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Quick and Easy Ideas Inside!

In summary, Becky is making her own concoction of ground beef, rice-a-roni, broccoli augratin flavored, Broccoli, and pork roast. She is also going out to eat with her husband. They will be having chicken cordon bleu, potatoes, and a salad. The last meal she had was a skinny chicken stroganoff.
Bren706
Gold Member
I did not see a thread started for today, so I thought I would post.

I had nothing planned, so at 4:30 I looked in my freezer and my pantry, and since I did not have a lot of ambition, I wanted something easy. Well, I am making my own concoction tonight, by browning some ground beef, and adding Broccoli Augratin flavored Rice-a-Roni to it, along with some extra broccoli. :chef:

I am finally making the pork roast I have been talking about it. Still no green beans but I do have some asparagus............

We are going out to eat for my birthday - any minute now!

My favorite - Bonefish Grill!

I know I'll be having Bang Bang Shrimp, and a house salad (their's is the best) and I'll wait til I get there to decide what I'm having for an entree - because they have the BEST specials.

I love this restaurant, but it's reserved for celebration dinners for us!

http://www.bonefishgrill.com/menu/wood-grilled-fish/

Wow, sounds good Becky!!

We are having refried beans and rice with tortillas tonight. I didn't take anything out of the freezer and this sounded good. I must be on a Mexican kick because this is the second night in a row. I just wish I had some of the guacamole I made yesterday left over. Oh well. Salsa and cheese will have to do!

Chicken cordon bleu (yeah frozen from the store... They were on sale)
Roasted red potatoes with our old bell pepper seasoning)
Some kind of veggie or salad.

Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad (without the onions)
Easy Cinnamon Rolls (using the PC Cinnamon Sprinkle)
Water with lemon

I had a bowl of Chex. DH had a tuna melt on marble rye with potato salad and pickles.

Wow Ann, we have the same caterer!

DS and I had watermelon and left-over chicken.

Spaghetti (I make the sauce) and crescent rolls dipped in egg white with garlic on them...

legacypc46 said:
Wow Ann, we have the same caterer!
I had chicken out but didn't feel like making it, and DH was being a real butt about what he wanted (I'm just now finding out, after nearly 14 years of marriage, that he can't stand pasta with tomato sauce - all of which is apparently spaghetti, despite the fact that I haven't bought spaghetti noodles in 12 years). He suggested tuna melts, which of course leaves no leftovers for his lunch in the morning. And the bread was large enough that there was barely any tuna after I put his sandwich together. So I just put all the tuna on it and grabbed cereal for myself. Luckily, I had a can of soup with some meat in it for lunch, or I would have been 3-for-3 on cereal meals today. Now I have to think of something to make with the chicken tomorrow, and cook something in the morning for his lunch.

I made baked chicken breasts, with jerk chicken, crushed peppercorn and garlic, greek, and a bit of chipotle seasonings sprinkled on it, with baked potatoes, mixed vegetables and baked beans. My kids are coming back in the kitchen for seconds! "Will you make some more of these vegetables tomorrow mom?" My kids love veggies.

We're going out to lunch tomorrow, no lunches to make. We're going out of town for my grandmother's funeral.

We are having beef stroganoff on egg noodles and green beans. Yummy!

I made fajitas with steak. Yummy!! I sliced, red, yellow, and red peppers with Mandoline and also the onion! My daughter kept saying this was the best supper ever!! LOL

I made a new PC recipe (for me) called skinny chicken strogannoff. It was yummy.

Last night we had an (out of the freezer) chicken and mushroom roll with buttery mash and Yorkshire puddings, followed by a puff pastry square with banana slices and chopped Fairtrade chocolate, all washed down with a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner (June 3rd)" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner (June 3rd)" event is a showcase of our latest and most popular products that are perfect for creating delicious and easy meals for your family. It includes live demonstrations, recipe ideas, and special deals on our products.

2. When and where is the "What's for Dinner (June 3rd)" event taking place?

The event will take place on June 3rd at various locations across the country. You can check our website or ask your local Pampered Chef consultant for the specific time and location of the event near you.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "What's for Dinner (June 3rd)" event?

No, the event is completely free to attend. We want to share our love for cooking and our products with as many people as possible.

4. Can I bring my children to the "What's for Dinner (June 3rd)" event?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the event with you. We will have activities and samples specifically for kids to enjoy while you browse our products and learn new recipes.

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the "What's for Dinner (June 3rd)" event?

Yes, we will have exclusive deals and promotions on select products during the event. Don't miss out on these great savings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara