• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, March 18

In summary, the person is planning to have chicken for dinner, steak on the grill, and mashed potatoes. They are also undecided about what to do for dessert.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning,everyone!!!! I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day, yesterday...we had beautiful weather here in NJ....!!! 70*!!:love:

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....RosieTrips, Karen and pamperedalf...have a super day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am grilling...probably chicken w/melted fresh mozz. and broccoli rabe...also have leftover brown rice so I will maybe doctor that up w/some chopped fresh tomatoes, peas ....hmmm we'll see what ever falls into my shopping cart today!!!

2 days until Spring!!!! and the weather here is supposed to be awesome this weekend (nearly 70*):D

I was going to make white chicken chili, but maybe I should save it until the temperature is colder, like this weekend. I have chicken ready for Jerk Chicken Nachos, so I think that's what we'll have for dinner. But, it's early, and I will probably change my mind.

JAE said:
I was going to make white chicken chili, but maybe I should save it until the temperature is colder, like this weekend. I have chicken ready for Jerk Chicken Nachos, so I think that's what we'll have for dinner. But, it's early, and I will probably change my mind.

You sound like me. :) What I plan early in the day is always open for change. DH has to work this evening, so DS & I are on our own for dinner....I'm not planning anything. We'll probably wing it. Maybe a picnic of some sort on the back deck while the weather is still **"unseasonably" warm.

**I believe they keep saying that on the weather, so that people aren't so disappointed when we get :yuck: snow :yuck: this weekend. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Grilled or dcb lemon chicken, grilled asperagues and zuchinnes, mouth watering already!

I LOVE THE WARMER WEATHER..I just thought that I would throw that out there..so we are having steak on the grill..I hate grilling but my boyfriend loves it..so he will be making the steaks..and I will be in charge of the side dishes..so we are having instant mashed potatoes..there is a brand near us that make the best instant mashed potatoes..so I will now save time..LOL

Not sure what I will do yet, have a hair appointment to straighten the curly mess on my head (never should've done the perm in the first place!), then to the store to pick up some fresh fruit to make the Lime-Berry Trifle for potluck tomorrow. So it's either take out or pick something quick up at the grocery store while I'm there!

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, March 18"?

The menu for this week's "What's for Dinner" event includes a delicious chicken parmesan, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread. For dessert, we will be serving a decadent chocolate lava cake.

2. Can I make substitutions to the menu for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we understand that everyone has different dietary needs. Please let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

3. How do I RSVP for the "What's for Dinner" event?

To RSVP for the event, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to reserve your spot. Space is limited, so be sure to RSVP as soon as possible.

4. Is there a cost for attending the "What's for Dinner" event?

There is no cost to attend the event. It's our pleasure to share delicious recipes and cooking tips with our customers.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the menu at the event?

Yes, we will have the ingredients available for purchase at the event. You can also pre-order them through your consultant or online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara