• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, March 11

In summary, the menu for Thursday, March 11 includes Spinach and Artichoke Dip as an appetizer, Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables as the main course, Quinoa Pilaf as a side dish, Triple Chocolate Brownies for dessert, and Strawberry Lemonade as a beverage. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available upon request. To place an order, you can visit the website or call the customer service line. The deadline for ordering is Wednesday at 5 PM. Customizations and delivery options are also available.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning cheffers and guests!!!

No Cheffer Birthdays, again...so we will celebrate chef Kearns DH's birthday-one day late-have a great year and I hope yesterday was special for you!!!:balloon:

Tonight for dinner I think I am making chicken cutlets rolled w/mozzerella and spinach in gravy served over brown rice for my DD and DS..I am having more of my homemade veggie barley soup...yummy,and lo-cal/fat and healthy for me!!

Nine days until spring!!!!!!:love::D:p:):sing::balloon:

Show Night!So, I just grabbed some Pork BBQ out of the freezer to defrost, and Rolls. We'll have it with steamed green beans, and Tater Tots. :DOh, and I have to say that I admire your will-power, Barbara. There is NO WAY I could eat just Veggie Soup while my family was eating Chicken Cutlets w/ Mozz, Spinach, and gravy! :)

I made turkey meatballs and served them with our sauces. Also, we had V-8 tomato soup and the boys had mixed fruit (from a can) and I had a salad. Then I made cake mix chocolate chip cookies.

My youngest is getting over a tummy-bug, so we kept it pretty light....he asked for pancakes. DH was working late, so I made some pancakes and the Ham & Cheese Brunch squares for the rest of us (second time this week for pancakes....so need something for the rest of us!)

Good morning! Happy belated birthday to chef Kearns DH! I hope he had a wonderful day filled with delicious food and lots of love. Your dinner plans sound absolutely delicious, especially the homemade veggie barley soup – yum! And only nine days until spring? That's something to celebrate! Wishing everyone a fantastic day filled with great food and good company. Happy cooking!

What's for Dinner on Thursday, March 11?

The menu for Thursday, March 11 is as follows:

1. Appetizer: Spinach and Artichoke Dip
  2. Main Course: Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
  3. Side Dish: Quinoa Pilaf
  4. Dessert: Triple Chocolate Brownies
  5. Beverage: Strawberry Lemonade

We also offer vegetarian and gluten-free options upon request. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions when placing your order.

How can I place an order for Thursday's dinner?

To place an order for Thursday's dinner, you can visit our website and select the "What's for Dinner" option. From there, you can choose the date and menu options. You can also call our customer service line to place an order over the phone.

What is the deadline for placing an order for Thursday's dinner?

The deadline for placing an order for Thursday's dinner is Wednesday at 5 PM. This allows our chefs enough time to prepare and ensure the freshest ingredients for your meal.

Can I customize my order for Thursday's dinner?

Yes, you can customize your order for Thursday's dinner. Our menu is flexible and we are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences. Please let us know when placing your order.

Is there a delivery option for Thursday's dinner?

Yes, we offer delivery for Thursday's dinner. There is a delivery fee based on your location, and we ask that you provide a delivery address and contact information when placing your order. Alternatively, you can also pick up your order at our designated pick-up location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara