• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday, Feb.11

In summary, the conversation revolved around updates on weather conditions, dinner plans, and sharing of favorite recipes. Some dishes mentioned were shrimp bisque, Eggs Benedict with hashbrowns and homemade applesauce, chicken fajitas, BBQ pork chops, and a cornbread bake. There was also discussion about a new recipe from the SBRC, as well as a request for a recipe for Eggs Benedict. The conversation ended with a mention of bacon.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, all!!!

Hope you are all safe from the storms of the past two days...we here in the east cvoast of the country got hammered yesterday....12-18"..uugghh

No birthdays to share:(...

Tonight for dinner I am making a shrimp bisque...love this, warm, comforting and delish!!!!

37 more days until spring.....so snow you better start melting!!!

Eggs Benedict, w/ hashbrowns and homemade applesauce. Yummy!

Possibly Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, although we did have chicken last night. I've got three recipes to go in Week 1, just don't remember what they are :D

BBQ Pork Chops..that is if I can get up to my boyfriend's house..that depends on if I can get my car out or not..too much snow

ChefBeckyD said:
Eggs Benedict, w/ hashbrowns and homemade applesauce. Yummy!

Becky would you be willing to share your Eggs Benedict recipe? It's my hubby's favorite and maybe I could make it for him for Valentine's day. Thanks!

Making the chicken tacos from the new season's best. I love cumin and cilantro, so I'm looking forward to them.

kcjodih said:
Becky would you be willing to share your Eggs Benedict recipe? It's my hubby's favorite and maybe I could make it for him for Valentine's day. Thanks!

Jodi - my "recipe" is embarrassing.

I toast English Muffins, and then top them with Canadian Bacon, Poached Eggs, and Hollandaise sauce made from a Simply Organic mix. :eek: Sorry it's not a "WOW"!

This is the mix I use....http://www.simplyorganicfoods.com/products.php?ct=sogravy&cn=Hollandaise+Sauce+Mix

I went and got the ingredients to try out the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake! It sounded so good and I wanted to make chili so, I figured why not try out the new recipe!

I made a new SBRC recipe, the linguine bacon tomato thing. It was not as good as Becky's but the family liked it.

The Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake is really easy and really, really good. I have a really picky eater to feed and he loved it! However, we both agreed that you should buy a 16 ounce container of sour cream and use half in the corn bread and serve the rest in a bowl on the side. The corn bread is a little heavy and so the sour cream would lighten it up a bit. The chili part is very good but I was rather surprised, but pleased, that is was not at all greasy! Thank Goodness! I also ended up going about 12 minutes after putting the corn bread topping on but we have an older not as powerful microwave. I would suggest sour cream, salsa or even the new Chili Sauce and maybe even sliced avocado as garnishes just to add pizazz. I will definitely be using this one at parties!

JAE said:
I made a new SBRC recipe, the linguine bacon tomato thing. It was not as good as Becky's but the family liked it.

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!

'Nuf said.:angel:

Related to What's for Dinner...thursday, Feb.11

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.11"?

The featured recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner" is a delicious Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake, made with fresh chicken, pasta, and a creamy Alfredo sauce.

2. How can I access the full recipe for the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake?

You can access the full recipe for the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake by visiting our website and searching for the recipe under the "What's for Dinner" section for Thursday, Feb.11. You can also find the recipe in our latest catalog or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any substitutions for the chicken in the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with cooked shrimp or tofu for a vegetarian option. You can also use ground beef or turkey for a different protein choice.

4. Can I make any adjustments to the recipe to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! You can use gluten-free pasta, dairy-free cheese, and substitute the Alfredo sauce with a dairy-free or vegan option. You can also add in extra vegetables or protein to make it a more balanced meal.

5. How long does it take to prepare and cook the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake?

The prep time for the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake is approximately 15 minutes, and the total cook time is around 35 minutes. So, in just under an hour, you can have a delicious and comforting meal on the table for your family to enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara