• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.11

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning, all!!!

Hope you are all safe from the storms of the past two days...we here in the east cvoast of the country got hammered yesterday....12-18"..uugghh

No birthdays to share:(...

Tonight for dinner I am making a shrimp bisque...love this, warm, comforting and delish!!!!

37 more days until spring.....so snow you better start melting!!!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Eggs Benedict, w/ hashbrowns and homemade applesauce. Yummy!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Possibly Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, although we did have chicken last night. I've got three recipes to go in Week 1, just don't remember what they are :D

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
BBQ Pork Chops..that is if I can get up to my boyfriend's house..that depends on if I can get my car out or not..too much snow

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Eggs Benedict, w/ hashbrowns and homemade applesauce. Yummy!

Becky would you be willing to share your Eggs Benedict recipe? It's my hubby's favorite and maybe I could make it for him for Valentine's day. Thanks!

Apr 22, 2007
Making the chicken tacos from the new season's best. I love cumin and cilantro, so I'm looking forward to them.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Becky would you be willing to share your Eggs Benedict recipe? It's my hubby's favorite and maybe I could make it for him for Valentine's day. Thanks!

Jodi - my "recipe" is embarrassing.

I toast English Muffins, and then top them with Canadian Bacon, Poached Eggs, and Hollandaise sauce made from a Simply Organic mix. :eek: Sorry it's not a "WOW"!

This is the mix I use....Hollandaise Sauce | Buy premium-quality Hollandaise Sauce Mix from Simply Organic. Healthy, Organic Food from Simply Organic

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
I went and got the ingredients to try out the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake! It sounded so good and I wanted to make chili so, I figured why not try out the new recipe!

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I made a new SBRC recipe, the linguine bacon tomato thing. It was not as good as Becky's but the family liked it.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
The Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake is really easy and really, really good. I have a really picky eater to feed and he loved it! However, we both agreed that you should buy a 16 ounce container of sour cream and use half in the corn bread and serve the rest in a bowl on the side. The corn bread is a little heavy and so the sour cream would lighten it up a bit. The chili part is very good but I was rather surprised, but pleased, that is was not at all greasy! Thank Goodness! I also ended up going about 12 minutes after putting the corn bread topping on but we have an older not as powerful microwave. I would suggest sour cream, salsa or even the new Chili Sauce and maybe even sliced avocado as garnishes just to add pizazz. I will definitely be using this one at parties!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I made a new SBRC recipe, the linguine bacon tomato thing. It was not as good as Becky's but the family liked it.

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!

'Nuf said.:angel:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD