• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? Leftovers, Company, and Cheeseburgers - Dec. 23

In summary, the woman is having a variety of leftovers from a party and is preparing a few simple dishes. The man is having hamburgers and cheeseburgers.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Well tonight we are having leftovers from last nights party:blushing:

Still have a bit left, making DH take some down to the staff today and we are having company tonight I hope to get rid of it. Otherwise I will just eat all of it myself, not good for the hips;)

chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, hot rolls and green beans boys are hoem from college and they are cooking i never make CFS!!

Beef Stroganoff (except I'm using deer meat)
salad and bread

Roast Chicken, Homemade Stuffing, and Broccoli.

I found lamb on SUPER sale at the commissary last night! They never have lamb so this is going to be a treat!

I had thought we'd order a pizza this evening, but our weather has taken a nasty turn. I think I'll pop a lasagna in the oven. I have a frozen batch left from the last time I made it. I've got some garlic bread that I can add to it. Easy dinner.

beef fajitas - easy and warm!

Chicken and stuffing are both in the oven.

I'm oven-roasting the chicken - stuffed with onions, garlic, and fresh rosemary. It smells so good already!

The stuffing - wow - has anyone else used that Stuffing Bread from Aunt Millies? I love it! I bought several loaves for the freezer, so that I can keep making it all winter! So, I have a dish of that in the oven right now too.:chef:

Chicken.

Actually, the recipe is Tarragon Chicken, but I don't like tarragon so I leave it out and call it Chicken :).

And it also has some broth, tom. puree and roux, and whatever herbs I feel like adding, then sour cream. Yummy served over rice :).

Last edited:
Hamburger Helper.
I'm in a slump.

We are having Rib eye steaks biscuits, peas, and salad.

We just finished eating cheeseburgers and peas.

Related to What's for Dinner? Leftovers, Company, and Cheeseburgers - Dec. 23

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal kit is a new product from Pampered Chef that includes all the ingredients and recipe instructions needed to make a delicious and easy meal for your family. It is designed to save you time and effort in meal planning and grocery shopping.

2. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit make?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal kit is designed to make 4 servings, perfect for a family dinner. However, you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less servings, depending on your needs.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit?

Yes, you can customize the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. The recipe cards included in the kit have suggestions for substitutions and variations to make the meal your own.

4. How long does it take to prepare a meal from the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit?

The preparation time for a meal from the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit varies depending on the recipe, but most meals can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. The recipe cards included in the kit also provide time-saving tips to help you get dinner on the table even faster.

5. Do I need any special equipment to make the meals from the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make the meals from the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit. All the recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools and appliances that most households already have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
Replies