• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (June 12Th)

I'm eating out...again. I am meeting with one of my bridemaids and we are eating at Jason's Deli. I am craving that salad bar!Chicken fajitas in the DCB or the grill basket!We are having grilled Greek Turkey Burgers (seasoned w/ greek rub, and then topped with tzatziki sauce, chopped tomatoes & olives, and feta.) with grilled asparagus & chips.tonight is my Power Cooking Clinic (and I have heard from only 2 people that are coming...why don't folks RSVP??) so dinner here has to be quick...breakfast it is for us!We are
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Wow- almost 1:00 pm and no dinner thread?!?!

Hmmm must be a very busy Thursday for everyone. :)

I am not sure what we are having tonight. It is very warm and very muggy here today. It was supposed to rain all day- instead we have steam bath weather!

I think I'll go and buy a skirt steak, marinate it and grill it- maybe even some onions and peppers and make fajita's. Not sure but I know it'll be something on the grill!!!

Have a good day, Cheffers!

Um, I have no choice. 6 lifeguards are invading my small house. They have requested spaghetti dinner and peanut butter cup trifle for dessert.

Oh, and speaking of busy, you've been gone all day! ...and yes, busy. I just FINALLY got lunch quick and am heading back to projects soon!

Well at least you don't have to worry about what to make! :) Have fun tonight, Janet!

Kitchen Diva said:
Well at least you don't have to worry about what to make! :) Have fun tonight, Janet!

Nope, DH is already complaining that I'm making garlic bread bites out of regular slices of white bread vs. crescent rolls like he likes. I told him when he brings over 6 hungry teenager-early 20 kids I'm making what is cheap! A loaf of bread costs me $1.29...a little butter, garlic and a knife and it goes a LONG way vs. 1 tube of crescent rolls that I could eat myself.

janetupnorth said:
Nope, DH is already complaining that I'm making garlic bread bites out of regular slices of white bread vs. crescent rolls like he likes. I told him when he brings over 6 hungry teenager-early 20 kids I'm making what is cheap! A loaf of bread costs me $1.29...a little butter, garlic and a knife and it goes a LONG way vs. 1 tube of crescent rolls that I could eat myself.
I wish I could find bread that cheap! It's about $3.69 a loaf up here! Crescent rolls are actually about the same price. But I hear you loud and clear! :)

hmmm.... I have some stuff that I started for yesterday's dinner. We went out last night, so I should use those ingredients: bacon (cooked) and potato slices (par boiled). The plan was breakfast for dinner.

chefann said:
hmmm.... I have some stuff that I started for yesterday's dinner. We went out last night, so I should use those ingredients: bacon (cooked) and potato slices (par boiled). The plan was breakfast for dinner.

Add some cheddar and it sounds great!

That was the plan - add eggs, onions and cheese. And make some toast (to hold the jelly ;) ).

I am eating out...again. I am meeting with one of my bridemaids and we are eating at Jason's Deli. I am craving that salad bar! :love:

Chicken fajitas in the DCB or the grill basket!

We are having grilled Greek Turkey Burgers (seasoned w/ greek rub, and then topped with tzatziki sauce, chopped tomatoes & olives, and feta.) with grilled asparagus & chips.

tonight is my Power Cooking Clinic (and I have heard from only 2 people that are coming...why don't folks RSVP??) so dinner here has to be quick...breakfast it is for us!

We are doing hamburgers. DH wants potato salad on the side, but I only have 2 eggs and I get paid tomorrow so I dont want to go to the store today.

Chicken and rice for my family, I have BUNCO tonight, DARN LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
Wow- almost 1:00 pm and no dinner thread?!?!

Hmmm must be a very busy Thursday for everyone. :)
I am not sure what we are having tonight. It is very warm and very muggy here today. It was supposed to rain all day- instead we have steam bath weather!

I think I'll go and buy a skirt steak, marinate it and grill it- maybe even some onions and peppers and make fajita's. Not sure but I know it'll be something on the grill!!!

Have a good day, Cheffers!

I'm having the worst day:( But I'm home now and having to do last minute clean up before our family arrives for the weekend.

I think we will have pizza tonight:chef:

BBQ ( using Tastfeully Simple BBQ sauce~so yummy) Chicken in my DCB ( I love that baker!!!!!)
Rice, steamed veggies and brownies for dessert. I made the fudgy brownies from the recipe that came with the stone barpan, yummy :)

DinnerMy kids cooking class was today and we made Pepperoni n cheese crescents for lunch. Yummy! With a tasty dipping sauce. :thumbup:

For dinner it's Shrimp in Alfredo Sauce on bowtie pasta, a baked potato and some french bread. My family loves it.

Debbie :chef:

chefann said:
We had that last night and it was delish! The baby blueberries from Trader Joe's made the best blueberry pancakes EVER! :)

rennea said:
I'm having the worst day:( But I'm home now and having to do last minute clean up before our family arrives for the weekend.

I think we will have pizza tonight:chef:
Sorry you are having a bad day! :( Cheer up it's almost over...the day that is!

Tonight we are having steaks on the grill and I'm getting BOLD and DARING and I sprinkled a teeny bit of the Jamaican Jerk Rub on my Ribeye...
Also we are having grilled potatoes, and corn and beets. I'm not eating the beets. DH is. I think they taste like dirt smells.:yuck:

ChefBeckyD said:
We are having grilled Greek Turkey Burgers (seasoned w/ greek rub, and then topped with tzatziki sauce, chopped tomatoes & olives, and feta.) with grilled asparagus & chips.

Okay - I thought I had asparagus....and I didn't! Where did it go???? Well, we ended up having sweet peas instead.

And the Turkey Burgers were divine! I didn't have any kalamata olives either, so left off the olives....but still, oh so good! I bought turkey burgers, and sprinkled on the Greek Rub before grilling them...and then just added the toppings at the table...mmmmmmmm!

I cheated & made macaroni & cheese with frozen peas, diced ham & shredded cheddar. I have a house guest for the next 30 days & I'm not used to cooking dinner for more than 4...but I made a Taco ring Tuesday & the pepperoni pizza twist Wednesday.

Funny I can do a cooking show for 10 or more but have a hard time cooking for more than 4 at home. Go figure!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is a meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides weekly meal suggestions, customizable shopping lists, and step-by-step instructions for preparing delicious and easy meals.

2. How much does the "What's for Dinner?" program cost?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is available for a monthly subscription fee of $12.95. However, new customers can try the program for free for the first 30 days.

3. Can I customize the meal suggestions in the "What's for Dinner?" program?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" program allows you to customize the meal suggestions based on your dietary preferences, food allergies, and family size. You can also swap out ingredients and add your own recipes to the meal plan.

4. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meals easy to find at the grocery store?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" program uses common and easy-to-find ingredients in their meal suggestions. The customizable shopping list also makes it convenient to get all the necessary ingredients in one trip to the grocery store.

5. Is the "What's for Dinner?" program suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" program offers a variety of meal suggestions for vegetarians and vegans. You can also customize the meal suggestions to fit your dietary restrictions and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara