• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, March 19

In summary, the menu for "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19" includes chicken parmesan, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread, and cannot be customized. To place an order, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or order online. The deadline for ordering is typically 2-3 days before the date, and pick-up options are not available. Meals are delivered fresh and ready to heat and serve.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!:sing:

Happy Birthday to cheffers...seasonedchefmj and Chiplines...have an awesome day today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making...I don't know:blushing:....Friday,no meat...so either caprese pizza or potatoes and eggs for my crew!!! I will have leftover salad and grilled veggiess...did them on the grill last night w/chicken and they were sooo yumm!!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!! Busy one for me...:thumbup:

1 day until SPRING...tomorrow at 1:32pm:love::love::love:

Thanks Barbara and all for the Birthday wishes - I'm going to work at the Booking Blitz on my birthday! (and make hubby ad son take me to Red Lobster! lol Chip Lines-Burgess

Hi there! Happy Friday to you too! And happy birthday to cheffers, seasonedchefmj, and Chiplines! I hope you all have a wonderful day today.Your dinner options sound delicious. I love caprese pizza, but potatoes and eggs also sound like a cozy and comforting meal. And those grilled veggies with chicken sound amazing! I might have to try that myself.I hope you have a great weekend as well, even though it sounds like it will be a busy one for you. And yes, only one more day until spring officially starts! Can't wait for warmer weather and longer days. Have a great day!

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19" includes a variety of delicious dishes such as chicken parmesan, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread.

2. Can I customize my order for "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19"?

Unfortunately, the menu for "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19" is pre-set and cannot be customized. However, we do offer a variety of options for dietary restrictions and preferences.

3. How do I place an order for "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19"?

To place an order for "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19", you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and select the meal option for that date.

4. Is there a deadline for ordering "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19"?

Yes, the deadline for ordering "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19" is typically 2-3 days before the date to ensure that we have enough time to prepare and deliver your meal.

5. Can I pick up my order for "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19" instead of having it delivered?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pick-up options for "What's for Dinner...friday, March 19". Our meals are delivered fresh and ready to heat and serve for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • pamperedbybarbara