• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Scares Me About Obama in a Debate...

In summary, the major word in this debate is "fundamental." Obama's arrogance is killing people, and more people would be conservative if it wasn't for the lying mainstream media.
Did anyone see Obama talking to Stephanopolus (sp) last week during an interview where he said he was a muslim.....And Steph.. said don't you mean Christian?? I guess he was tired again.. poor guy should get some sleep.. saying that and referring to the 57 states... I have kindergarteners who know how many states we have.. It sure is funny there are 57 Islamic states. Ha Ha Ha What a side splitter that guy is.. Now I could see saying 48 states by mistake... or 49... but more than we have ever had.. please...

I did hear/see those things. I'd rather stick to the real issues, though. I don't want to lower myself to SNL type humor. I'm not attacking you. It's just that there are plenty of reasons not to like Obama w/o using his true mistakes.

<h2>1. What scares me about Obama's debate performance?</h2><p>There are a few reasons that some people may feel concerned about Obama's performance in a debate:</p><ul><li>His reliance on a teleprompter: There is a fear that without his prepared remarks, Obama may struggle to articulate his thoughts effectively.</li><li>His ability to make logical statements: Some worry that Obama may struggle to make coherent arguments or may stumble over his words.</li><li>The potential for 50% of the population to support him regardless of his performance: There is a concern that even if Obama does not perform well in a debate, a large portion of the population will still support him purely based on their political beliefs.</li></ul><h2>2. Will Obama's performance in a debate impact his chances of winning the election?</h2><p>It is difficult to predict the direct impact of a single debate on the outcome of an election. However, debates can influence public perception and can potentially sway undecided voters. So, depending on Obama's performance, it could potentially impact his chances of winning the election.</p><h2>3. What strategies do you think Obama will use in a debate?</h2><p>It is not appropriate for me to speculate on what strategies Obama may use in a debate. However, it is likely that he will use his experience, knowledge, and policies to make his case to voters.</p><h2>4. How has Obama performed in past debates?</h2><p>Obama has participated in several debates throughout his political career. His performances have been generally well-received, with some critics noting his ability to remain composed and articulate in high-pressure situations.</p><h2>5. How can Obama improve his debate skills?</h2><p>As with any skill, practice and preparation are key. Obama can improve his debate skills by studying past debates, understanding his opponent's arguments, and refining his own arguments. He can also work on his public speaking skills and learn to think on his feet in order to respond effectively to unexpected questions or challenges.</p>

Related to What Scares Me About Obama in a Debate...

1. What scares me about Obama's debate performance?

There are a few reasons that some people may feel concerned about Obama's performance in a debate:

• His reliance on a teleprompter: There is a fear that without his prepared remarks, Obama may struggle to articulate his thoughts effectively.
  • His ability to make logical statements: Some worry that Obama may struggle to make coherent arguments or may stumble over his words.
  • The potential for 50% of the population to support him regardless of his performance: There is a concern that even if Obama does not perform well in a debate, a large portion of the population will still support him purely based on their political beliefs.

2. Will Obama's performance in a debate impact his chances of winning the election?

It is difficult to predict the direct impact of a single debate on the outcome of an election. However, debates can influence public perception and can potentially sway undecided voters. So, depending on Obama's performance, it could potentially impact his chances of winning the election.

3. What strategies do you think Obama will use in a debate?

It is not appropriate for me to speculate on what strategies Obama may use in a debate. However, it is likely that he will use his experience, knowledge, and policies to make his case to voters.

4. How has Obama performed in past debates?

Obama has participated in several debates throughout his political career. His performances have been generally well-received, with some critics noting his ability to remain composed and articulate in high-pressure situations.

5. How can Obama improve his debate skills?

As with any skill, practice and preparation are key. Obama can improve his debate skills by studying past debates, understanding his opponent's arguments, and refining his own arguments. He can also work on his public speaking skills and learn to think on his feet in order to respond effectively to unexpected questions or challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
fikibiff
Replies
Views