• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Meals Are Included With Registration?

Subway. I've never been a huge fan of Subway, but I'm sure they'll have something I like.ME, TOO!!! I'm probably going to take some granola bars and maybe a few packages of peanut butter/cheese cracker sandwiches. If I get really crazy, I LOVE the 100 calorie snacks from... Subway.
That must have been a Director email or something, 'cuz I don't remember seeing it either.

I'll try and post what Deb sent to me. Looks like it was sent to first-time attendees. The bag looks like it's better than last years.

Attachments

• All Conference attendees receive the official 2007 Conference tote bag and exclusive charms.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 376
Looks nice.

WOW... that is nice looking!!!! I am really getting excited about going... do you think it is too soon to start packing??? LOL ... I think my DH would look at me funny hehehe

mommyhugz1978 said:
WOW... that is nice looking!!!! I am really getting excited about going... do you think it is too soon to start packing??? LOL ... I think my DH would look at me funny hehehe
I already have my suitcase out! (Actually, we just got back from vacation the other day and I didn't bother putting it away) I was thinking today that I should start putting together my outfits and get them ironed and folded. :rolleyes:

I have to go shopping next weekend... I have lost a lot of weight in the past year so everything that I was going to bring with me.... doesn't fit:eek: I really do not want to look like my DD who's pants keep falling down :eek:, gives me an excuse to buy new clothes... not that my DH will be happy about it!!!:rolleyes:

What a wonderful reason for a shopping spree, Leah!

Yeah I am hoping by the time next conference rolls around that I will really have to go on a shopping spree... I have 10 pounds a weight from being under 200.... yeah I know I don't' look like I weigh that much.......but I do:eek: I am hoping to be closer to my target weight which is 160..... I can do it....:D

The bag looks great. The charms look pretty too. It looks a lot better than the previous ones. It looks more stylish than the messenger bag, and bigger than the tote from 4 years ago.

I like it because it looks more like a brief case than a messenger bag..... I love the bag that I got last year...... but this looks more professional ... Does anyone use their messenger bags from previous years??

I use my messenger bag to take my laptop and host pkts to shows.

my laptop is too big for my messenger bag I have a 17 inch monitor .... but I use it for a brief case for my shows .....or fairs.....

Quick sidestep..I was considering only taking a carry-on for luggage, is this do-able? I know I can pack pretty light as far as clothes go, but I will also be bringing a small tote for my laptop & paperwork. Will there be enough room for the items I will need to bring back? Any advice/help from you veterans?

It depends how much you buy. Merrill will be there with Cash and Carry. PC will also be selling some new paperwork (I usually buy mini catalogs).

HOWEVER, if you purchase a Surprise Box, you can open it up and then stuff all that stuff back in the box and ship it home right from McCormick Pl.

It also depends how much spend for souvenirs as well..... I am bring a med. size suit case a one carry one, ( I am not sure if I am bringing my laptop or not). make sure you weight your suit case before you leave... I paid a total of $100.00 in overage fees last year.. not this year!!! LOL

Not me, as this will be my first conference. I do have a question, however. Do they count this bag as something we earn for free, so it'll be on our 1099 at the end of the year, or is this a GENUINE FREEBIE??!?!? Just was wondering about that...this one is a cool bag! My SWD showed us the one from last year, and it was kinda icky (not quite my taste). Maybe it was fromthe year before...all I know is that it wasn't something I would ever carry.
I'll carry this one though!

This is a genuine freebie!!! It is to carry all of your paper work in at conference and in hopes that you will use it once you get home from conference you will use it to attack business.

mommyhugz1978 said:
Are you kidding, I was packed like a month ago already! LOL, I have pulled some clothes out to wear though since then with this warmer weather we are having!:D

uuuu, love the bag we get!

heat123 said:
Are you kidding, I was packed like a month ago already! LOL, I have pulled some clothes out to wear though since then with this warmer weather we are having!:D

How many sets of clothes are you brining LOL... I think my DH would get a little upset at me if I packed just yet..... :D though he did say he would take me shopping next weekend.....:D

pcchris said:
Not me, as this will be my first conference. I do have a question, however. Do they count this bag as something we earn for free, so it'll be on our 1099 at the end of the year, or is this a GENUINE FREEBIE??!?!? Just was wondering about that...this one is a cool bag! My SWD showed us the one from last year, and it was kinda icky (not quite my taste). Maybe it was fromthe year before...all I know is that it wasn't something I would ever carry.
I'll carry this one though!

I look at it as we paid for it when we paid for conference. The cost of the conference pays for the classes, food and any goodies we get.

mommyhugz1978 said:
How many sets of clothes are you brining LOL... I think my DH would get a little upset at me if I packed just yet..... :D though he did say he would take me shopping next weekend.....:D
So far I have 4 outfits for the day and 1 summer dress for our banquet and 3 pairs of shoes and only planned to take 1 roll on but maybe a carry on bag with the food snacks in it?

Those of you taking laptops, mind if I ask what for? I really hadn't thought about bringing mine... I hate carrying stuff in airports and tend to check everything. But if I hear some compelling reasons to bring my laptop I could be persuaded to...

dwyerkim said:
Those of you taking laptops, mind if I ask what for? I really hadn't thought about bringing mine... I hate carrying stuff in airports and tend to check everything. But if I hear some compelling reasons to bring my laptop I could be persuaded to...
Me too! Although it's easier to type than take notes but it's an extra thing I 'd have to carry on ... ughh!

Just FYI to those of you that are going for the first time, or if you don't fly much. Remember the liquids rule when you are packing. Most people, especially woman can't get away with just a carry on any more. You have to have all of your liquids in 1 small zip loc bag. That includes cosmetics, hair products, toothpaste, everything! I used to always pack those in my carry on, but it is so much easier to check them now.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I love that idea of the drink mixes. I'll have to remember that when it comes time to shop for food!

I just bought a big box of CL lemonade at costco for like 9 bucks or so. There's 50 packets in it, 5 boxes w/10 in each box. I'm gonna take some to conference to mix in water. I HATE to pay 3 bucks for a diet coke!!! :0)

I use my messenger bag from year before last to keep catalogs in my car. I have another bag that I bought from another consultant last year that I take my show stuff in.

My director friend and I usually only take a carry on bag because it takes so long to get your luggage when you get there. It is easy to pack only a carry on if you decide what you want to wear, take an extra outfit just in case, and leave all the "I could wear this" outfits at home. The last time I went to conference I went by myself and I checked my luggage. I had a non stop flight, but on the way home there were plane problems...long story...and we had to be put on other flights. I ended up flying into Dallas and then on to Tulsa...arriving about 6 hours later than scheduled. When I arrived in Tulsa my luggage was lost. It somehow was put on a different plane and arrived an hour later.

I believe you can carry on 1 piece of luggage that is a certain size, your purse and one other bag...like a tote or laptop bag.

Also, for first time flyers...aerosol cans have to be small or they will make you throw them away. So, if you use canned hairspray or starch make sure it is a small can.

I love the bling that goes with the bag! Wow!Getting excited..... :D :) :D

chefann said:
I love the bling that goes with the bag! Wow!

Getting excited..... :D :) :D
I Love the Bag!! I love purses and bags and am very excited to get another bag from conference. Can't wait to go!!!!

Just curious, do we get it on th 1st or last day of confrence?

Yep. You'll get it when you register. I'm getting really excited!

The bag is so that we have someplace to stash a notebook, snacks, brochures, etc. It's the unofficial "uniform" for consultants around McCormick Center. :)

So, where was the picture of this???? I'm curious...

...and Heather, I can't believe you! I'll be packing myself and the kids the night before at about 9 p.m.! That's the way trips seem to go for us (mainly due to the fact that we've worn the clothes all week and need to wash them!)

Someone posted a Word document that looks like the pic was in a note sent to first-time attendees/new consultants.

So we can see it before we get it?

The doc is in this thread. Post 52. Linda Posted it.The bag is white and looks like it has a bunch of pockets on it. And there's a bag charm that clips to it with little dangles.

Hey Ann....are ya color-blind girlfriend? It's a black bag....LOL

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Ann....are ya color-blind girlfriend? It's a black bag....LOL

I had to go back and check after that comment! I thought...Am I going crazy?

rebeccastt said:
I had to go back and check after that comment! I thought...Am I going crazy?
me too........

When I opened it, it came up white. Weird.I was wondering if white was a good choice. Black is much better.

chefann said:
The bag is so that we have someplace to stash a notebook, snacks, brochures, etc. It's the unofficial "uniform" for consultants around McCormick Center. :)
Cool, we get them the first day!:) I love that charm chain!!!:D

This is the document with our bag:)

Attachments

• conf bag.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 275
Cassie1037 said:
This is the document with our bag:)
Thanks! I LOVE THAT BAG! I liked last years, but I haven't really used it since.

heat123 said:
Me too! Although it's easier to type than take notes but it's an extra thing I 'd have to carry on ... ughh!

I brought mine last year, and I am going to have to this year.....because I have online class, and docked quite a bit in participation points for not posting daily responses. Though my hubby thinks I need to write a note to my instructors telling them that I will be out of town and I won't have access to the net, nor will I have the chance too. hehehe Which I probably will just leave at home and then I don't' have to deal with it ... I love my laptop but it's 7.5 lbs and I would rather have much more important things with me in my carry on.. such as a good book and a few snacks.. rest going in suitcases to be checked....... If you do not mind paying for the net it would probably behoove you to bring it, but late nights chatting ... might not be the best idea... I just type when I get home and then share with everyone!! :D just remember if you haven't flown in a while you do have to pull it out of the case and put in one of those tubs to be screened at the security check point... and it's a pain sometimes.

nicki25 said:
I Love the Bag!! I love purses and bags and am very excited to get another bag from conference. Can't wait to go!!!!

Me, too!! I'm a firm believer that you can never have too many bags! I've purchased some of the previous conference bags from various consultants, but gotta say... my fav is the tan/black one from Merrill! But the one we're getting this year looks like it might rival the Merrill one!!!

chefann said:
The issue with the food is that HO has nothing to do with them, other than tell the caterer how many people will be there.

Yes, the Hilton has coffeemakers in the rooms - 4 cup small pots.
They also have hair dryers and irons.

Thanks for that info Ann! I was going to look into that today. I have been thinking about what to pack and I hate bringing a hair dryer!

Too bad the hotels don't provide us with all the hair gels and hair sprays and makeup that way we don't' have to fly with it.... :D But here is a side note if you have four women in one room and two hair dryers someone might want to bring an extra one just in case.

Hi Ladies,

ChefAnn--Thanks for the info. about the Hilton having a Starbucks and the bring a water bottle plan.
Here is the Regular menu I was sent when I requested info. to help me with my vegetarian meal plan need. Note--since that time I have been informed that there is an actual Vegetarian Meal Plan not Vegan.

Day 1:
Home Office Tour (7am) This is my time slot.
Boxed/bagged Breakfast~ Boxed if you are going on the 7 a.m. tour
Chilled orange, apple, grapefruit or cranberry juice
bagel with cream cheese, butter, peanut butter and preserves
yogurt
banana
*Vegetarian/Vegan meal
Same as above

Day 2:
General Breakfast~
chilled orange and cranberry juices, coffee, decaf coffee and hot tea
milk available upon request
whole fruits to include bananas and strawberries
assorted muffins, bagels, danish and croissants with butter, peanut butter, cream cheese and preserves
scrambled eggs
breakfast potatoes
bacon and sausage patties

General Lunch~
Boxed lunch to include:
chef's salad with crisp lettuce, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs and olives
topped with a julienne of swiss, cheddar, turkey and ham (ranch and italian dressing packets on the side)
one large roll (mayo and mustard packets available)
whole fresh fruit
Sarah Lee double chocolate cake (pre-packaged)
bottled water
* Vegetarian/Vegan meals
same salad as above
substitute turkey,ham, cheese and eggs with grilled veggies and garbanzo beans
whole fruit
bottled water

Day 3:
General Breakfast~
assorted croissants, danish, muffins and bagels with butter, peanut butter, cream cheese and preserves
sliced fresh fruit and berries
ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches
assorted fruit yogurts
chilled orange and cranberry juice, coffee, decaf coffee and tea
milk available upon request

Please let me know if there is any other information that we can provide you. See you at Conference!

:)

Brenda Hamilton
Meetings Analyst
The Pampered Chef
One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, IL. 60101Direct: 630-792-7659Fax: 630-261-4078Email: [email protected]

So we get the bag when we register? I am scheduled for the 7:00 Home Office Tour on Day 1. Would it be safe to say that I shouldn't bring any other tote bags with me that morning? I don't want to lug around 2 bags. Or can we leave our bags on the bus?

I'm getting excited!

Yes- you get the tote when you pick up your registration pack. You'll probably not have enough time to go back to the hotel between the tour and afternoon workshops. So, I'd take your notebook, ID, etc. in a plastic shopping bag that you can then empty into the official tote.

<h2>1. What meals are typically included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>The meals included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants may vary depending on the specific registration package you choose. However, most packages will include at least one breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the duration of the registration period.</p><h2>2. Are there any vegetarian or dietary restriction options available for the included meals?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef strives to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences. If you have any specific dietary needs, please inform us during the registration process so we can make appropriate meal arrangements for you.</p><h2>3. Will the meals be provided during the entire registration period?</h2><p>Yes, meals will be provided during the entire registration period. This includes all scheduled breaks and meals during training sessions and events.</p><h2>4. Can I request specific meals or make changes to the included meals?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate individual requests for specific meals or make changes to the included meals. However, we strive to provide a variety of options to suit different tastes and dietary needs.</p><h2>5. Are there any additional costs for the included meals?</h2><p>No, the meals included with registration are already covered in the registration fee. You will not incur any additional costs for the included meals.</p>

Related to What Meals Are Included With Registration?

1. What meals are typically included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants?

The meals included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants may vary depending on the specific registration package you choose. However, most packages will include at least one breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the duration of the registration period.

2. Are there any vegetarian or dietary restriction options available for the included meals?

Yes, Pampered Chef strives to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences. If you have any specific dietary needs, please inform us during the registration process so we can make appropriate meal arrangements for you.

3. Will the meals be provided during the entire registration period?

Yes, meals will be provided during the entire registration period. This includes all scheduled breaks and meals during training sessions and events.

4. Can I request specific meals or make changes to the included meals?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate individual requests for specific meals or make changes to the included meals. However, we strive to provide a variety of options to suit different tastes and dietary needs.

5. Are there any additional costs for the included meals?

No, the meals included with registration are already covered in the registration fee. You will not incur any additional costs for the included meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pam Moore
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth