• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Meals Are Included With Registration?

Subway. I've never been a huge fan of Subway, but I'm sure they'll have something I like.ME, TOO!!! I'm probably going to take some granola bars and maybe a few packages of peanut butter/cheese cracker sandwiches. If I get really crazy, I LOVE the 100 calorie snacks from... Subway.
That is good to know... thanks Ann. :)

No problem. I know how exciting and scary and exciting (yes, I know I put that twice) it is before your first conference.

Bag looks so cool!!

nicki25 said:
I Love the Bag!! I love purses and bags and am very excited to get another bag from conference.

Me too. . . it's an addiction.

mommyhugz1978 said:
But here is a side note if you have four women in one room and two hair dryers someone might want to bring an extra one just in case.

If your hair takes awhile to dry, you'll probably want to bring your own. Hotel room hair dryers are usually pretty wimpy. I even used one once that (painfully) sucked my hair into the dryer. Ouch!

Oh, Here's a helpful room sharing tip:

BRING AN EXTENSION CORD. This allows more people to get ready at one time.

chefjeanine said:
Me too. . . it's an addiction.
LOL!

With all the "push" there has been to get people to go to conference, maybe HO should consider having a really awesome bag. I think there are enough tote-addicts that they'd have higher attendance. :D

Smart Jeanine.

Julie

chefann said:
LOL!

With all the "push" there has been to get people to go to conference, maybe HO should consider having a really awesome bag. I think there are enough tote-addicts that they'd have higher attendance. :D
Yeah, like maybe one from coach with some cute matching sandals?

Ok, not very likely but one can dream....

mommyhugz1978 said:
Hey their fellow Oregoinan ....

Hi Leah! I'm just south of Eugene! How is the weather up there in Astoria?! :p

dwyerkim said:
Yeah, like maybe one from coach with some cute matching sandals?

Ok, not very likely but one can dream....

Not sure if the male consultants would share this dream....but it's still a good one!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Not sure if the male consultants would share this dream....but it's still a good one!:D
I doubt many of them get excited a/b any bag... so give them a coach wallet instead! :)

pamperedlinda said:
I'll try and post what Deb sent to me. Looks like it was sent to first-time attendees. The bag looks like it's better than last years.
So when did this email come? I missed it!

BethCooks4U said:
So when did this email come? I missed it!
I didn't get it either. Deb sent it to me when she couldn't post it as an attachment.

<h2>1. What meals are typically included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>The meals included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants may vary depending on the specific registration package you choose. However, most packages will include at least one breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the duration of the registration period.</p><h2>2. Are there any vegetarian or dietary restriction options available for the included meals?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef strives to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences. If you have any specific dietary needs, please inform us during the registration process so we can make appropriate meal arrangements for you.</p><h2>3. Will the meals be provided during the entire registration period?</h2><p>Yes, meals will be provided during the entire registration period. This includes all scheduled breaks and meals during training sessions and events.</p><h2>4. Can I request specific meals or make changes to the included meals?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate individual requests for specific meals or make changes to the included meals. However, we strive to provide a variety of options to suit different tastes and dietary needs.</p><h2>5. Are there any additional costs for the included meals?</h2><p>No, the meals included with registration are already covered in the registration fee. You will not incur any additional costs for the included meals.</p>

Related to What Meals Are Included With Registration?

1. What meals are typically included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants?

The meals included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants may vary depending on the specific registration package you choose. However, most packages will include at least one breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the duration of the registration period.

2. Are there any vegetarian or dietary restriction options available for the included meals?

Yes, Pampered Chef strives to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences. If you have any specific dietary needs, please inform us during the registration process so we can make appropriate meal arrangements for you.

3. Will the meals be provided during the entire registration period?

Yes, meals will be provided during the entire registration period. This includes all scheduled breaks and meals during training sessions and events.

4. Can I request specific meals or make changes to the included meals?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate individual requests for specific meals or make changes to the included meals. However, we strive to provide a variety of options to suit different tastes and dietary needs.

5. Are there any additional costs for the included meals?

No, the meals included with registration are already covered in the registration fee. You will not incur any additional costs for the included meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pam Moore
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth