1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's For Dinner....Wed. Dec. 9th

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

My family has been living on crockpot meals and soups and sandwiches - my schedule has been so busy!

I'm nesting today, with the Blizzard coming, and tonight, we are celebrating! Celebrating snow, and the Season, and DS's half-birthday, and being together warm and safe as a family!
    I'm making one of my families favorite comfort meals. Sweet & Sour Ham Balls, with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Butter Roasted Carrots. We'll be having Half-Birthday Cupcakes for dessert!

Dec 9, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I'm making chicken stir fry from the chicken power cooking. I put up a bunch of meals while I was still pregnant, so it's time to use up the last of them! David is almost 3 months old!

Dec 9, 2009
  3. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

I have a big pot of sauce and meatballs cooking right now - My DS winter concert is tonight, and the weather is horrible so I needed some comfort food!!! :)

Dec 9, 2009
  4. j&k'smom

j&k'smom Member

DS? is that Dear Son

Dec 9, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

Yes, it is. DS - dear son, DD - dear daughter, DH - dear husband, etc....

Dec 9, 2009
  6. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I have pork rib things in the crock pot (no bone, so I forget what that's called) with red onion and bbq sauce. I really just want to make and eat chocolate.

Dec 9, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

Now there's a big surprise.:rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Dec 9, 2009
  8. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Pot Roast in the oven, in the DCB, with noodles & gravy!! :D

Dec 9, 2009
  9. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

We are going to Olive Garden

10. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

grilled bratwursts, mac & cheese and chocolate cake. I'm feeling lousy today & don't feel like being creative.

11. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

I've got a pork roast that's been slow cooking in the crockpot all day with bbq sauce and an onion soup mix packet. Going to serve it with King's Hawaiian sweet rolls to make sandwiches, and some mashed taters and corn on the cob. Might make a cake for dessert, but nothing fancy.

Dec 9, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted