• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....wed. Dec. 9Th

In summary, my family has been using crockpot meals and soups and sandwiches to get by while I'm busy with my schedule. Tonight, we're celebrating DS's half-birthday and other events. I'm making Sweet and Sour Ham Balls, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Butter Roasted Carrots. DH is almost 3 months old! DS? is Dear Son.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My family has been living on crockpot meals and soups and sandwiches - my schedule has been so busy!

I'm nesting today, with the Blizzard coming, and tonight, we are celebrating! Celebrating snow, and the Season, and DS's half-birthday, and being together warm and safe as a family!
I'm making one of my families favorite comfort meals. Sweet & Sour Ham Balls, with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Butter Roasted Carrots. We'll be having Half-Birthday Cupcakes for dessert!

I'm making chicken stir fry from the chicken power cooking. I put up a bunch of meals while I was still pregnant, so it's time to use up the last of them! David is almost 3 months old!

I have a big pot of sauce and meatballs cooking right now - My DS winter concert is tonight, and the weather is horrible so I needed some comfort food!!! :)

DS? is that Dear Son

j&k'smom said:
DS? is that Dear Son

Yes, it is. DS - dear son, DD - dear daughter, DH - dear husband, etc....

I have pork rib things in the crock pot (no bone, so I forget what that's called) with red onion and bbq sauce. I really just want to make and eat chocolate.

JAE said:
I have pork rib things in the crock pot (no bone, so I forget what that's called) with red onion and bbq sauce. I really just want to make and eat chocolate.

Now there's a big surprise.:rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Pot Roast in the oven, in the DCB, with noodles & gravy!! :D

grilled bratwursts, mac & cheese and chocolate cake. I'm feeling lousy today & don't feel like being creative.

I've got a pork roast that's been slow cooking in the crockpot all day with bbq sauce and an onion soup mix packet. Going to serve it with King's Hawaiian sweet rolls to make sandwiches, and some mashed taters and corn on the cob. Might make a cake for dessert, but nothing fancy.

1. What is the menu for Wednesday, December 9th?

The menu for Wednesday, December 9th includes a chicken and vegetable stir-fry, roasted sweet potatoes, and garlic green beans.

2. Can you provide the recipe for the chicken and vegetable stir-fry?

Yes, the recipe for the chicken and vegetable stir-fry can be found on our website or in our current cookbook.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for Wednesday's dinner?

Yes, we offer a vegetarian stir-fry option with tofu instead of chicken. You can also substitute the chicken with your choice of protein or just add more vegetables.

4. How long will it take to prepare Wednesday's dinner?

The estimated preparation time for Wednesday's dinner is approximately 45 minutes, including chopping vegetables and marinating the chicken. However, actual time may vary depending on individual cooking skills and equipment.

5. Can I make any of the dishes ahead of time?

Yes, you can pre-chop the vegetables and marinate the chicken the night before. The sweet potatoes can also be roasted in advance and reheated before serving. However, the stir-fry is best made fresh for optimal taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • afokkema4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefjeanine