• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Meals Are Included With Registration?

Subway. I've never been a huge fan of Subway, but I'm sure they'll have something I like.ME, TOO!!! I'm probably going to take some granola bars and maybe a few packages of peanut butter/cheese cracker sandwiches. If I get really crazy, I LOVE the 100 calorie snacks from... Subway.
bbenton4
What meals are included with our registration for those of us who are consultants?

nothing on day 1
Breakfast, lunch and dinner banquet on day 2
Breakfast on day 3

Day 2 includes the reserved seating for breakfast for charitable program achievers. Lunch is either the general lunch or career club lunch (over $50k career sales or over 25 career recruits).
Day 3 breakfast is either the general breakfast or New Director Breakfast.

Good thing is there is a Starbucks in there where you can grab a sandwich if you need to!

Thank you!

Love Starbucks CHAIWOOHOO! That is my morning pick me up

If you're staying in the Hilton, there's a lounge at one end of the lobby that has a Starbucks, and there's a Caribou Coffee about a block away.

I recommend packing some snacks in your luggage, so you don't end up spending a lot on them there. Things like granola or protein bars, apples, fruit leather. I also pack a couple of the Country Time or Crystal Light drink mix tubes to mix with water at the McCormick center.

I am not going to conference but when we go anywhere my husband makes funs of me b/c I take so many snacks!! I eat the whole time I go on vacation, so, I have to be prepared. :D

bbenton4 said:
WOOHOO! That is my morning pick me up

Speaking of Starbucks...

For those of us who are working on being healthy... Starbucks has an Orange Creme Frappicino that the small version has around 100 cal. Yes, I know hard to believe. The next size up is only 140 calories. HungryGirl.com sent out an email on it a few days ago. Taste like a creamsicle. It's going to be my treat tonight on the way home from my show.

Other than that, I really am not a big fan of Starbucks. There coffee taste burnt to me, and I like strong coffee. But the orange thing ROCKS.

chefann said:
I recommend packing some snacks in your luggage, so you don't end up spending a lot on them there. Things like granola or protein bars, apples, fruit leather. I also pack a couple of the Country Time or Crystal Light drink mix tubes to mix with water at the McCormick center.

I love that idea of the drink mixes. I'll have to remember that when it comes time to shop for food!

There are always water jugs at the convention center. So I take 1 water bottle and refill it. Add the drink mix and go! It's also safer than carrying around a plastic cup, which spills all over the place. :)

chefann said:
There are always water jugs at the convention center. So I take 1 water bottle and refill it. Add the drink mix and go! It's also safer than carrying around a plastic cup, which spills all over the place. :)

That is what I do too!:D How savvy of us Ann!:D :D

Savvy in your case. Cheap in mine. I HATE paying for bottled water! I'm not above drinking the canister water they have at the center. :)

chefann said:
Savvy in your case. Cheap in mine. I HATE paying for bottled water! I'm not above drinking the canister water they have at the center. :)

Yeah, okay, that too ($3.00 for a bottle of water? I get a whole case for $3.99!) but doesn't savvy sound so much better than cheap?:p

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, okay, that too ($3.00 for a bottle of water? I get a whole case for $3.99!) but doesn't savvy sound so much better than cheap?:p

Especially when you are wearing a fruit hat! You don't want people to think you are carrying around your snacks and such on your head :D

lol !! :D :D

um.... it is plastic fruit. So unless you've got some really strange cravings, it doesn't do any good.

Extra fiber?

Plastic doesn't have any fiber. But I suppose you could eat it if you were low on your recommended daily intake of hydrocarbons.

I guess I was really thinking of roughage. You know, that stuff that scrapes out your insides.

There is a Starbucks and a little shop that has snacks in the main Mc Cormick Place building.

Then in Mc Cormick Place South, where MANY of our worshops are, there is a food court.

Anyone take thier own snack and if so what?? I am hypoglycemic

I try to take individual trail mix pouches (dried fruit and nuts), granola bars, protein bars, a little bit of chocolate. The meals at Conference aren't anything to write home about, so take some things that have some nutrients in them.

Kathytnt said:
Anyone take thier own snack and if so what?? I am hypoglycemic

ME, TOO!!! I'm probably going to take some granola bars and maybe a few packages of peanut butter/cheese cracker sandwiches. If I get really crazy, I LOVE the 100 calorie snacks from Nabisco... but only when I remember to go to Sam's and get them... to expensive at the regular grocery store!

chefann said:

...nodding my head in agreement as I sip water from the water fountain out of my 2 month old aquafina water bottle...

I use my PC water bottle (from Leadership) every day. You know I'll be bringing it with me to Conference!

DebbieJ said:
I use my PC water bottle (from Leadership) every day. You know I'll be bringing it with me to Conference!
That's the one I'm bringing, too! When we were handed that in Dallas, I was a little disappointed. After all, the previous year, they got a piece of Exec Cookware as the table gift! But now I really love that bottle. It's a good size and it doesn't leak.

Anyone know if the hilton has coffee makers in the rooms? Seems like most hotels do these days. And I'm surprised to hear that the meals aren't that super... I mean I know it is hard to mass produce food, but come on people, this is pampered chef, not tupperware! ;)

The issue with the food is that HO has nothing to do with them, other than tell the caterer how many people will be there.Yes, the Hilton has coffeemakers in the rooms - 4 cup small pots.
They also have hair dryers and irons.

I like my bottle too, but 7 year old DD has a chewing habit. She Took it to school and it came back missing most of the straw. I have such a hard time keeping things out of her mouth.

I think HO could have more input on the food. Other than the Executive banquet there is not really a "real" meal. My husband and I own a catering business and for $10 per person we serve 3 meats, 3 sides, bread, dessert and a drink...not to mention the plates and all the trimmings. Our customers discuss the menu with us before we order food. It is true that we serve barbecue for most meals...sometimes we offer more expensive meals...but it is a real meal. The lunch meal 2 years ago was a tomato "flower" with a scoop of tuna salad and crackers. Two years before that everything was a sandwich. That may be fine for delicate eaters, but I want food. I am a full fledged country girl who wants some meat and potatoes. I lost weight at conference...and I only weigh 107 pounds...I was hungry all of the time. I am not a breakfast eater, so the breakfast is okay with me. I love yogurt and cereal. However, some people are big breakfast eaters, so that seems skimpy to them. All that being said...you can't please everyone. And there are plenty of places to buy food if you are starving.

chefann said:
That's the one I'm bringing, too! When we were handed that in Dallas, I was a little disappointed. After all, the previous year, they got a piece of Exec Cookware as the table gift! But now I really love that bottle. It's a good size and it doesn't leak.

I am with you! My director kept telling me how awesome the gifts are at leadership to try and entice me to recruit, then we get a water bottle, and she was just apologizing over and over as I worked my butt off to get the recruits!

Granted I like a waterbottle just as much as the next person, but from cookware to water bottle!!?!? Come on...

GourmetGirl said:
I am with you! My director kept telling me how awesome the gifts are at leadership to try and entice me to recruit, then we get a water bottle, and she was just apologizing over and over as I worked my butt off to get the recruits!

Granted I like a waterbottle just as much as the next person, but from cookware to water bottle!!?!? Come on...

And the Dots Apron...didn't you all get the Dots Apron too???

Shawnna said:
I think HO could have more input on the food. Other than the Executive banquet there is not really a "real" meal. My husband and I own a catering business and for $10 per person we serve 3 meats, 3 sides, bread, dessert and a drink...not to mention the plates and all the trimmings. Our customers discuss the menu with us before we order food. It is true that we serve barbecue for most meals...sometimes we offer more expensive meals...but it is a real meal. The lunch meal 2 years ago was a tomato "flower" with a scoop of tuna salad and crackers. Two years before that everything was a sandwich. That may be fine for delicate eaters, but I want food. I am a full fledged country girl who wants some meat and potatoes. I lost weight at conference...and I only weigh 107 pounds...I was hungry all of the time. I am not a breakfast eater, so the breakfast is okay with me. I love yogurt and cereal. However, some people are big breakfast eaters, so that seems skimpy to them. All that being said...you can't please everyone. And there are plenty of places to buy food if you are starving.

Once you get to the Career Club luncheon then you get better food for this meal. One year we had chicken with veggies, bread and dessert. Another year we had a lasagna type meal with bread, veggies and a dessert.

ChefBeckyD said:
And the Dots Apron...didn't you all get the Dots Apron too???
Yep! That was the day 2 lunch table gift. That's actually the apron I have on in my avatar pic - not that you can see it. :) I embroidered my cluster's Dots aprons with our names, so they're personalized.

Hmmm... a new apron would be a cute extra gift for the "submit 2 July shows and attend Conference" promo.

chefann said:
Yep! That was the day 2 lunch table gift. That's actually the apron I have on in my avatar pic - not that you can see it. :) I embroidered my cluster's Dots aprons with our names, so they're personalized.

Hmmm... a new apron would be a cute extra gift for the "submit 2 July shows and attend Conference" promo.

And I need a new Apron.......hey Ann, could you embroider mine???:D (is it brash of me to ask? Of course, that would only be if that is what we get!)

Sure. We'd have to plan to get together, or you'd have to pay me the postage to ship it back to you. ;) (It might be cheaper to find a place locally - most only charge $5 for a name.)

Ooh, I love my Dots Apron!

Well, it is nice to see that you get rewarded as you move up in sales, but they can still do better for those who haven't made it that far. Hopefully it will be better this year.

DebbieJ said:
Ooh, I love my Dots Apron!
as everyone else must too, I've only seen a couple sold on EBAY, and usually you can find a grip load or all varieties on there!:( I would love it if they offered it on order supply to purchase!

chefann said:
nothing on day 1
Breakfast, lunch and dinner banquet on day 2
Breakfast on day 3

Day 2 includes the reserved seating for breakfast for charitable program achievers. Lunch is either the general lunch or career club lunch (over $50k career sales or over 25 career recruits).
Day 3 breakfast is either the general breakfast or New Director Breakfast.
umm does everyone eat together in a room before workshops for breakfast and the lunch provided and what time is breakfast?

Breakfasts are buffet, continental breakfast. Sometimes there's a hot item. Someone posted in another thread the menu for this year (they had called HO to request it because of a dietary restricton on their team). If I remember, there will be eggs at both breakfasts this year. They set up tables in the LARGE exhibit hall at McCormick Center. Breakfast is usually 7:00-8:30 (I think - it should be on the agenda on CC).Lunch on Day 2 is essentially box lunches to cut down on serving time. It'll be in the same room, but lunches and paperwork (the "top secret" envelope) will be on the tables already.

The food is normally really good .......

chefann said:
Breakfasts are buffet, continental breakfast. Sometimes there's a hot item. Someone posted in another thread the menu for this year (they had called HO to request it because of a dietary restricton on their team). If I remember, there will be eggs at both breakfasts this year. They set up tables in the LARGE exhibit hall at McCormick Center. Breakfast is usually 7:00-8:30 (I think - it should be on the agenda on CC).

Lunch on Day 2 is essentially box lunches to cut down on serving time. It'll be in the same room, but lunches and paperwork (the "top secret" envelope) will be on the tables already.
umm, what's the top secret envelope for??

The new fall catalogs...... and a few other things..... LOL

do we always get a confrence bag when attending or do they change that gift every few years? and does anyone have any idea of what "little extra thing" we get with Sell a thon if we attend confrence??

There was an email sent from HO with the picture of this years bag in it.

The Sell a Thon item is probably a new product.

~hmm, didn't see it?
~ cool more FREE product!!

DebbieJ said:
There was an email sent from HO with the picture of this years bag in it...................
Oh, I must have missed that one! I'm going back to look, when was it sent?

I have no idea. I missed it too, but saw it on another loop.

Oops--tried to post it, but it won't show the pic. Sorry.

<h2>1. What meals are typically included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>The meals included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants may vary depending on the specific registration package you choose. However, most packages will include at least one breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the duration of the registration period.</p><h2>2. Are there any vegetarian or dietary restriction options available for the included meals?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef strives to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences. If you have any specific dietary needs, please inform us during the registration process so we can make appropriate meal arrangements for you.</p><h2>3. Will the meals be provided during the entire registration period?</h2><p>Yes, meals will be provided during the entire registration period. This includes all scheduled breaks and meals during training sessions and events.</p><h2>4. Can I request specific meals or make changes to the included meals?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate individual requests for specific meals or make changes to the included meals. However, we strive to provide a variety of options to suit different tastes and dietary needs.</p><h2>5. Are there any additional costs for the included meals?</h2><p>No, the meals included with registration are already covered in the registration fee. You will not incur any additional costs for the included meals.</p>

Related to What Meals Are Included With Registration?

1. What meals are typically included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants?

The meals included with registration for Pampered Chef consultants may vary depending on the specific registration package you choose. However, most packages will include at least one breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the duration of the registration period.

2. Are there any vegetarian or dietary restriction options available for the included meals?

Yes, Pampered Chef strives to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences. If you have any specific dietary needs, please inform us during the registration process so we can make appropriate meal arrangements for you.

3. Will the meals be provided during the entire registration period?

Yes, meals will be provided during the entire registration period. This includes all scheduled breaks and meals during training sessions and events.

4. Can I request specific meals or make changes to the included meals?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate individual requests for specific meals or make changes to the included meals. However, we strive to provide a variety of options to suit different tastes and dietary needs.

5. Are there any additional costs for the included meals?

No, the meals included with registration are already covered in the registration fee. You will not incur any additional costs for the included meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pam Moore
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth