• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Money-Plan Your Meals Around the Items on Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef releases a new catalogue each week with all the current sale items, and you can also check their website for the latest sales. Your consultant discount can be applied to sale items, and you can plan your meals around them by searching for recipes that use those ingredients. Some tips for saving money when meal planning include buying in bulk, using pantry staples, and incorporating cheaper protein sources. Additionally, you can use your host rewards on sale items to get even more for your money.
kam
Staff member
On the same idea as wadesgirl posted about using a meal plan to shop.

But, don't stop there. Use the weekly flyers from the supermarket and determine what's on sale and plan your meals around some of those ingredients. If chicken is on sale, do a couple chicken dishes, etc.

I would even take it a step further and use both of our supermarket's flyers and plan what to buy where. I would write my list in order of the store aisles - and mark what store to buy the item. I could get my shopping done at both stores and be home in an hour!

Use the sale flyers and stock up on what is on sale. I dont necessarily plan my meals on the sales (takes too much time for me right now...not organized eough), but i know we eat alot of chicken. I also know that our grocery store has 1-2 different sales they might run on chicken, and usually about every 4-5 weeks. So when itis on sale, I stock up.

I do this for several key items. We have an extra freezer (usually TWO but one died and we havent replaced it yet). This allows me to buy the extra meat and freeze. Also handy for freezing extra meals,or soup, bread, etc.

Great idea! I've actually been doing something similar for a while now and it has saved me so much time and money. I usually plan my meals for the week based on what's on sale and then make my grocery list accordingly. It's amazing how much you can save just by being strategic with your shopping. And I love your idea of using both store flyers to maximize savings. I'll definitely have to try that out. Thanks for sharing!

1. How do I know which items are on sale?

Each week, Pampered Chef releases a new catalogue with all the items that are currently on sale. You can also check our website to see the current sale items.

2. Can I still use my consultant discount on sale items?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to sale items, allowing you to save even more money!

3. How can I plan my meals around sale items?

You can start by looking at the sale items and thinking about what meals you can make with those ingredients. You can also search for recipes on our website that use those sale items.

4. Are there any tips for saving money when meal planning?

Absolutely! Some tips include buying in bulk, using pantry staples, and incorporating cheaper protein sources like beans and tofu into your meals.

5. Can I still use my host rewards on sale items?

Yes, you can use your host rewards on sale items, allowing you to get even more for your money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lovescooking
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg