• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Registration Process: Reviewing the Workshops Offered"

In summary, the conversation was about getting flu shots and the upcoming Leadership conference. Some people have already gotten their flu shot and think it's worth it, while others have never gotten one and don't plan to. The conversation then shifts to discussing the workshops offered at the conference and how some are disappointed that there are no classes on new products or recipes. Participants share their schedules for the conference and express interest in meeting up with others.
chefkugler
So for anyone who was able to get into the registration process today,So for anyone who was able to get into the registration process today, what do you think of the workshops offered?

I'm a bit disappointed that there is nothing on the new products or recipes. I have always taken one of those types of classes and it has really put me ahead in knowing the products and/or recipes as well as quick tips to give out to my team and my customers.

This is my first Leadership conference. So I wasn't sure what sort of workshops they offer for this one.

Interesting choices. I'm happy with the ones I got so we'll see.

Of course they were based on the 3-2-1. I did like the choices and hope that what I picked are informative.

I do like the ones they do have, but I would like to add the one(s) I spoke of above.

yeah those would be nice. Then we could promote the new products/recipes to our downline.

I liked the choices and I've picked out which ones I want to register for. IF I can get on tomorrow!:pray:

You can get in the "back" way by going to teleclasses . registration and it will be there.

I'm getting mine today.

I never get one....
DH has to get one EVERY year at work and he is always sick for days so NO thanks!! LOL!!!

Got mine a few weeks ago - I've gotten it for the past 4-5 years and rarely do I get sick - I definitely think it's worth it.

I havent yet but plan to

I have never gotten one and do not think I will this year. My OBGYN said I may want to take it this year with being pregnant but I did not have to. I have never had the flu, so, I do not think I will take it.

I got one once while I was preg with #2 but other then that I dont get them

I am not sure if I will get one or not... but I am taking my DD to get hers tomorrow.

NOt sure if I am going to get one...I got one about 5 years ago...if my dr ever recomended it then I would.

I will not be getting a flu shot. At the first sign of flu I take a homeopathic remedy and it helps a LOT. Most years I don't get much of anything but I do make sure to wash my hands a lot and we watch every sniffle and such that crosses anyone's path in this family. So we're very careful about passing whatever around.

what is your Leadership schedule?Adding onto this thread now that Iam sure mmost of us that are going have picked our workshops! Here is what and when I am attending~hope to see some of you in them!

Recruiting: Teach and Do 1/11/08 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM
Coaching Live 1/11/08 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM
Full Calendars for Everyone! 1/11/08 4:15 PM - 5:45 PM
You CAN Recruit Consistently! 1/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

here is my schedule if anyone is interested in meeting up I try to sit close to the front to absorbed the most info
Recruiting: Teach & Do
1/11/08 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM
Phone Courage
1/11/08 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM
Promote Others: Promote Yourself
1/11/08 4:15 PM - 5:45 PM
Full Calendars for Everyone!
1/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Related to Today's Registration Process: Reviewing the Workshops Offered"

1. What workshops are being offered for today's registration?

The workshops offered for today's registration vary depending on the date and location of the event. To view the specific workshops available for your registration, simply select the date and location on the registration page.

2. How do I register for a workshop?

To register for a workshop, click on the workshop title and then click "Register Now." You will then be prompted to enter your information and confirm your registration.

3. Can I register for multiple workshops in one day?

Yes, you can register for multiple workshops in one day. However, please keep in mind that some workshops may overlap in time and you will not be able to attend both simultaneously.

4. What if I need to cancel my registration for a workshop?

If you need to cancel your registration for a workshop, you can do so by going to your registration page and clicking on the workshop title. Then, click on "Cancel Registration" and confirm the cancellation.

5. Is there a registration deadline for workshops?

The registration deadline for workshops varies depending on the event. Please refer to the registration page for the specific deadline for the event you are attending. We recommend registering for workshops as soon as possible to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
Replies