• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Mystery Behind the White Piece with a Family Heritage Logo?

In summary, the "Help - Odd Product Mystery" is a new product from Pampered Chef designed to help organize and declutter kitchens. It includes a rotating carousel, stackable containers, drawer organizers, and labels to store and easily find kitchen essentials. The kit is versatile and can be used in any kitchen, and is easy to assemble with no tools required.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just found a white piece on my kitchen floor. I can make out that it says part of Family Heritage and the Ltd. of the Pampered Chef Logo.

What products where Family Heritage and white? I don't know what got broken and hidden or if it fell out of an outlet order I got this month?!?!

Odd...I'm thinking it fell out of the outlet order box from where I found it.

The only white piece I know of is a pie plate I'm sure I have downstairs.

It is part of a set from the Pampered Chef's Family Heritage Collection. It includes a 9-inch pie dish, a 9-inch pie cutter, and a 9-inch pie server. All products are made with a heavy-duty stoneware and feature the Pampered Chef logo and pattern design.

I guess I'll have to go check it out. I hope it's not broken. I hate when things break, especially kitchen items. They're always so useful and it's a pain to have to replace them.I wonder if it's a part of a set or if it's just a random piece. I'll have to do some research and see if I can find any information on Family Heritage products. Maybe I can figure out what this piece is and where it belongs.In the meantime, I'll keep it somewhere safe until I can figure out what to do with it. It's always a mystery finding random pieces like this around the house. You never know where they came from or what they're for. But hopefully, I can solve this one and put it back where it belongs.

Related to What is the Mystery Behind the White Piece with a Family Heritage Logo?

What is the "Help - Odd Product Mystery"?

The "Help - Odd Product Mystery" is a new product from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you organize and declutter your kitchen. It includes a variety of tools and containers to help you store and easily find your kitchen essentials.

What does the "Help - Odd Product Mystery" kit include?

The kit includes a rotating carousel, stackable containers, drawer organizers, and labels. These tools are designed to fit and organize a variety of kitchen items, from utensils to spices to pantry items.

How does the "Help - Odd Product Mystery" work?

The rotating carousel allows you to easily access all of your kitchen tools and containers. The stackable containers and drawer organizers help you make the most of your space and keep everything in its place. The labels make it easy to identify and find what you need quickly.

Can the "Help - Odd Product Mystery" be used in any kitchen?

Yes, the "Help - Odd Product Mystery" can be used in any kitchen, regardless of size or layout. The versatile design allows you to customize the organization to fit your specific needs and space.

Is the "Help - Odd Product Mystery" easy to assemble?

Yes, the "Help - Odd Product Mystery" is designed to be easy to assemble. The instructions are straightforward and no tools are required. You can have your new organized kitchen in no time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Products and Tips
Replies
Views
showmehow2
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views