• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the name of the unique olive storage container with attached funnel?

In summary, this product stores black olives in a funnel-tipped container, which is stored upside down so the juice collects in the bottom container.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
The host for my last show had a great product that would be wonderful for Christmas presents to my family. It stored black olives. It had two containers attached by a funnel piece. You dump the olives in top and then the juice. The juice flows down into the bottom container while the olives stay in top. But when you go to store it, you store it upside down so the juice is over the olives. When you want to get some out of the container, you flip it over and the juice runs back down to the bottom so you can get the olives out without the mess of the juice.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The host cannot remember when or where she got it. I tried a few internet searches but all it pulled up was olive colored things or different containers.

Tupperware has a product that is similar to this.

No, no, no. "Olive" is Santa's 10th reindeer.

catlwilles said:
Tupperware has a product that is similar to this.
I've seen the "pickle" container which works sort of the same. This other one was way different.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No, no, no. "Olive" is Santa's 10th reindeer.
I knew you would have to say something!

Try this:http://www.clearpointdirect.com/proddetail.php?prod=0423000000Is it close?Robin

priscilla said:
Try this:

http://www.clearpointdirect.com/proddetail.php?prod=0423000000

Is it close?

Robin

YOU ROCK! That's it. I would have never found it under that name.

I did a search for olive storage container, and that showed up in the links above my results.Robin

Well, Olive is also a member of the Oyl family, the daughter of Cole and Nana, and she has a brother named Castor. I think she also (unofficially) has cousins Soy and Corn.

Don't forget the gearhead uncle, Motor.Robin

I stand corrected.Her family tree included Castor's estranged wife, Cylinda Oyl, and more recently, Olive's niece, Deezil Oyl appeared in some cartoons. Also among Olive's family are her cousin, Sutra Oyl and her two uncles, Otto Oyl and Lubry Kent Oyl.
120px-Olive-oyl-lilsweetpea1936.jpg

priscilla said:
I did a search for olive storage container, and that showed up in the links above my results.

Robin
I tried that! Must have not looked very hard.

I see that Olive, The Other Reindeer is on one of the 2nd tier networks tonight.http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R8R2ARF3L._SS500_.jpg

My family could so use something like this.

very cool! i love olives!

So do I and especially in martinis.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
So do I and especially in martinis.

I like how I tried to ask a serious question and you just go off on your own with it! Silly KG!:rolleyes: For those of us black olive lovers, this is a great product. My whole family will love it.

Interesting gadget, I love gadgets :) hate olives, but like the idea :)

merego said:
Interesting gadget, I love gadgets :) hate olives, but like the idea :)

One of the websites gave a great idea of cherries or coleslaw for other things to use it for.

wadesgirl said:
I like how I tried to ask a serious question and you just go off on your own with it! Silly KG!:rolleyes: For those of us black olive lovers, this is a great product. My whole family will love it.

Actually, when I was a kid, Santa always filled my stocking with a jar of maraschino cherries and a can of black olives - that way, there would be enough for the rest of the family at Christmas dinner.

You have left over black olives that need their own container? Impossible! Clearly, you are not an olive-lover.

myinnerchef said:
You have left over black olives that need their own container? Impossible! Clearly, you are not an olive-lover.

I was just thinking of being able to munch on them when ever I wanted, not that there are left overs from my family gatherings. The fun part is to get the little ones to put them on their fingers. My 2 year old niece loves to do that!

1. How do I properly store olives in the container?

To properly store olives in the container, make sure they are completely submerged in their liquid or brine. This will help keep them fresh and prevent them from drying out.

2. Can I use the container for storing other types of foods?

Yes, the olive storage container is versatile and can be used to store other types of foods such as pickles, peppers, and other small items that need to be stored in liquid or brine.

3. Is the container airtight and leak-proof?

Yes, the olive storage container is designed to be airtight and leak-proof, ensuring that your olives stay fresh and their liquid does not spill out.

4. How should I clean the container?

The olive storage container is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing olives or other foods in it.

5. What is the capacity of the container?

The olive storage container has a capacity of 1 quart, which is equivalent to 32 ounces or 4 cups. This makes it perfect for storing a large amount of olives or other small foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • jenpartain
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefPaulaB