• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Book With Food Tips?

M
MicheleC
I know a while back I saw someone talk about a book that has great tips on all kinds of foods. I'd like to add more of this into my shows. I believe it could be purchased on Amazon but I can't find the name. Does anyone remember to thread or the name?

Thanks!

Michele

I think it is Kitchen Tiptionary or something like that....

There is one called How Popcorn Pops, or something along those lines.

It was "Food lover's Tiptionary" Enjoy:)

I have a book called "Brilliant Food Tips and Cooking Tricks" by David Joachim
Love it!
They talked about the Tiptionary book at Nat. Conf last year, so I went to get it and the girl at Books-A-Million said they aren't carrying it any more.

There are 2 really good ones. The Food Lover's Tiptionary and The Food Lover's Companion.

The Tiptionary is no longer available

Does anyone have a downloadable ink to tips etc. .....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060935707/ref=ord_cart_shr/104-0700639-1207132?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to get one of these and awe my customers :).

Michele

I just found both on Ebay and purchased them. Thanks I've been looking for a book of this nature.

Omarakeen said:
The Tiptionary is no longer available

Does anyone have a downloadable ink to tips etc. .....
Just bought The Tiptionary last week at Barnes and Noble.

Does anyone have a list of some they have on their computer. That they can send me a copy of it.

Related to What Is the Book With Food Tips?

1. What is the book with food tips?

The book with food tips is a comprehensive guide that provides tips and tricks for cooking and preparing various types of food. It covers a wide range of topics such as ingredient substitutions, cooking techniques, and recipe ideas.

2. Where can I purchase the book?

The book can be purchased on various online platforms such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and the author's personal website. It is also available in some brick-and-mortar bookstores.

3. What type of information does the book cover?

The book covers a wide range of food-related topics such as ingredient substitutions, cooking techniques, recipe ideas, and nutrition tips. It also includes information on different types of diets, food allergies, and how to make healthier food choices.

4. Who is the target audience for this book?

The book is suitable for anyone who loves cooking and wants to improve their skills and knowledge in the kitchen. It can be helpful for beginners as well as more experienced cooks.

5. Can you provide the name of the book?

Unfortunately, without more information, it is difficult to determine the specific book you are referring to. However, there are many books available that offer food tips and tricks, so you may want to do some research or reach out to the person who mentioned the book for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StewartKerr
Replies
Views
Holly1756
Replies
Views
cat