• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Use of Creative Cutters: Tips for Cutting Food Without Waste

In summary, Creative Cutters are versatile kitchen tools that come in various shapes and sizes for cutting, shaping, and decorating food. They are easy to use by placing them on top of food and pressing down firmly. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. These cutters should not be used on hot food as they are made of plastic and can warp or melt. While they are generally safe for children to use, adult supervision is recommended due to sharp edges and keeping the packaging and instructions out of reach of children.
Aun
Gold Member
I have a set of the creative cutters and I think they're really neat, but I've actually never used them. My problem is that I can't figure out how to use them to cut cheese/veggies/etc. without having a lot of wasted scraps afterward. Does anyone have any ideas or tips on how to use the creative cutters without wasting a lot of food?

The one tip I've heardI've heard to use the leftover scraps in salads where it doesn't really matter what shape things are...

Put all your scrap & leftover veggies into a freezer baggie in the freezer and save to use in casseroles and soups. Quickly grate up the cheese with your PC cheese grater and throw it into another freezer baggie to top your casseroles or garlic bread.

If you do bologna and cheese slices you can swap cutouts and put the cheese cutout in the bologna and vice versa. You can cut out pepperoni slices and use both the cutouts and the scraps on the pizza beacause they both show the shape.

I like the ideas for the cheese! Grating and freezing, using in casseroles...
As for the veggies, you can chop them in the food chopper and add to soups, meatloaf, pasta sauces...

Related to Maximizing Use of Creative Cutters: Tips for Cutting Food Without Waste

1. What are Creative Cutters?

Creative Cutters are versatile kitchen tools that make it easy to cut, shape, and decorate your food. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, making them perfect for all kinds of culinary creations.

2. How do I use Creative Cutters?

Using Creative Cutters is simple – just place the cutter on top of your food and press down firmly to create the desired shape. You can use them to cut out cookies, make fun-shaped sandwiches, or even cut vegetables into decorative shapes.

3. Are Creative Cutters dishwasher safe?

Yes, Creative Cutters are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

4. Can I use Creative Cutters on hot food?

No, we do not recommend using Creative Cutters on hot food as they are made of plastic and can warp or melt under high temperatures. It is best to use them on room temperature or chilled food.

5. Are Creative Cutters safe for children to use?

While Creative Cutters are generally safe for children to use, we recommend adult supervision when using them as they have sharp edges. Additionally, the packaging and instructions should be kept out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies