• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Freebies Can You Score at Vista Print?

In summary, Vistaprint offers free products, but you have to pay for shipping. The product upgrades and photo/logo uploads are not included unless specified.
heat123
Silver Member
Check out these new FREE deals
at www.vistaprint.com

sorry tried to download the pics but they did not come up:
Biz cards
note pad
post cards
calander
stamp
and more free you just have to pay for shipping!

Shipping and processing, product upgrades and photo/logo uploads not included unless otherwise specified. Not valid on previous purchases. See web site for details.

How can they afford to always be giving free stuff? I always see them giving away stuff but I have never used them before...

They can give it away because you pay shipping and they get to advertise on the back of their biz cards - I haven't seen anything else, but I would imagine they would advertise on all their free stuff!

I just spent $13 on shipping, but got a bunch of stuff free. I have Merrill business cards, but got some others anyway. It will be nice to have some cheaper, more "disposible" cards...

They do not advertise on their business cards - I've ordered the free ones before. I was not too thrilled with them - the free ones are very basic and not many choices - and they came in with this little bitty font that you could hardly read. You have to use their graphics on the free ones and the choices were very limited. To give them a try - I found a graphic of a pnk flowers that was offered and did up some cards advertising the wedding registry and showers to put at bridal fairs. They are okay but I wouldnt recommend them for your regular business cards. I think shipping was around $5.
Have not seen the postcards or anything else.

The free ones I just ordered showed the "ad line" on the back, but it wasn't super noticable or anything...

The post cards are great. A friend that does another DS business has them and they look great. She put a recipe and her info on it. That way people would be more apt to keep it. I have the business card and I like them. Sometimes they give you upgrades for business cards for free as well. For the small shipping fee it's well worth it.

A tip: try adding an inexpensive paying item to your order (like address labels) and see if it brings the total down. It brought my total down by almost $10 last time I stocked up!

Cindycooks said:
They do not advertise on their business cards - I've ordered the free ones before. I was not too thrilled with them - the free ones are very basic and not many choices - and they came in with this little bitty font that you could hardly read. You have to use their graphics on the free ones and the choices were very limited. To give them a try - I found a graphic of a pnk flowers that was offered and did up some cards advertising the wedding registry and showers to put at bridal fairs. They are okay but I wouldnt recommend them for your regular business cards. I think shipping was around $5.
Have not seen the postcards or anything else.
That's a great idea about using the freebies for the wedding registry! Hmm, I may have get some now!

Hmm, how can we advertise on these freebie cards without breaking any violations??? What info can we put?

As long as you don't put the PC logo on you aren't breaking any rules I don't think....

Related to What Freebies Can You Score at Vista Print?

1. How do I get free products from Vista Print?

To get free products from Vista Print, you can sign up for their email list or follow them on social media. They often have promotions and giveaways for free products.

2. Do I need a promo code to get free items from Vista Print?

Not always. Some promotions may require a promo code, but others may just require you to click on a link or follow specific instructions to redeem the free item.

3. Are there any restrictions on the free products offered by Vista Print?

Yes, there may be restrictions such as a minimum purchase amount or limited availability. It's important to read the terms and conditions of the promotion to ensure you meet the requirements.

4. Can I get free samples from Vista Print?

Yes, Vista Print offers free business card samples so you can see and feel the quality of their products before making a purchase.

5. How often does Vista Print offer free products?

Vista Print regularly offers promotions for free products, but the frequency may vary. It's best to sign up for their email list or follow them on social media to stay updated on their current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • heather9892