• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say When You Call People Looking for More Orders? I Need

In summary, this woman got $300 in sales in one day by calling her best customers and letting them know the current guest special. Call EVERYONE and let them know you're just checking to see if they need anything.
randis
what do you say when you call people looking for more orders? I need 300 more in sales to submit 1250 this month so that I will qualify for the new fall products as a director

When I do my customer calls, I have never had anyone say they need something

help!!!

randi

I'm working on a goal...

Have you seen our new spring catalog yet...

Maybe run a "friday phone sale"...run a search here and you'll find the info

do people actually find success in that friday phone/email sale? i'm thinking of doing that to boost sales formy director so she can get 4k this month.

Call your best customers. Let them know the current guest special. Call EVERYONE and let them know you're just checking to see if they need anything. You're doing your best to reach a goal and hope you can do that by helping them get something they need.

Always share why you are calling (after you build a little rapport first!). I find that people can pull something out of their hat if they know they are helping you.

Also, if they are not interested in ordering, always ask if they can just pass a catalog around the office for you, or if they know of any referrals! Unless of course they just want it for FREE -- then they can book a show!!

Always be upbeat when you call...it makes a big difference! And when you aren't getting anywhere, walk away for awhile and try again later.

These are just a few of the things that have worked for me...Good Luck!;)

I did it!!!

I haven't even gotten on the phone yet, other than to call and as my mom, and I was able to get $300 in sales in one day!!!!!

This not only adds to my already open catty show where I am getting my cookware for half price, I am getting the 12" skillet, 60 in free product, almost three hundred in commissions, and my first month done and out of the way for my three out of four months to get all the fall stuff!!!

my palm was itching the other day too.....money a'coming people!!!!

And can you believe it! All my cookware in one shot!!!!!

randis said:
I did it!!!

I haven't even gotten on the phone yet, other than to call and as my mom, and I was able to get $300 in sales in one day!!!!!

This not only adds to my already open catty show where I am getting my cookware for half price, I am getting the 12" skillet, 60 in free product, almost three hundred in commissions, and my first month done and out of the way for my three out of four months to get all the fall stuff!!!

my palm was itching the other day too.....money a'coming people!!!!

And can you believe it! All my cookware in one shot!!!!!

And the great thing is that I am getting the 12" skillet!! I have had the lid for almost a year due to the pan sale last year i had enough points for the small skillet and the lid but not the pan itself!!! Man I feel great!!!

Congrats ladies!!!

randis said:
And the great thing is that I am getting the 12" skillet!! I have had the lid for almost a year due to the pan sale last year i had enough points for the small skillet and the lid but not the pan itself!!!

I did that, too. Got the lid in last year's PanORama promo, but finally got the 12" skillet in January when it was the host special. Enjoy!

YEAH!!

It's really all in the attitude...you have to believe and then take action.

Believe me, I have had many shows and sales totals that I thought I could never do, but when you put your mind to it, IT HAPPENS!! :D

Woo hoo!!!! You're inspiring us all!

WTG Girl!!! T hat is awesome!

Good for you! When you put tha positive energy out there, it comes back to you!

1. What exactly do you say when you call people looking for more orders?

When I call people looking for more orders, I usually introduce myself as a representative from Pampered Chef and explain that I am reaching out to offer our products and services. I then ask if they are interested in placing an order or learning more about our products.

2. How do you approach potential customers without sounding pushy?

I always make sure to be friendly and respectful when calling potential customers. I focus on building a relationship and understanding their needs rather than just trying to make a sale. I also offer helpful tips and suggestions for using our products, rather than just asking for an order.

3. What is the best way to follow up with customers who have previously placed an order?

The best way to follow up with customers who have previously placed an order is to thank them for their business and ask if they have any feedback or if there is anything else they would like to order. It's also a good opportunity to let them know about any new products or promotions we may have.

4. How do you handle objections from potential customers?

When handling objections from potential customers, I listen carefully to their concerns and try to address them in a helpful and understanding manner. I also offer solutions and alternatives to address their concerns and show them the value of our products.

5. What is the best way to end a call when a customer is not interested in placing an order?

If a customer is not interested in placing an order, I always thank them for their time and ask if there is anything else I can help them with. I also offer to send them a catalog or provide more information about our products in case they change their mind in the future. It's important to always leave the door open for potential future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • milkangel