• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weird Shipment... Order Missing

In summary, if your shipment is missing an item, you should contact the customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxxx to resolve the issue and receive the missing item. Depending on availability, it can take 3-10 business days for the item to be shipped. You can cancel your order if an item is missing, but it is recommended to contact customer service first to avoid delays. You will not be charged for the missing item and can still track your shipment.
ChefMary412
Something weird happened with a recent show. When I submitted, the order for one woman was there... paid with credit card.. all info in P3... but when the host got it, the woman's order was not in there, neither was a receipt (paperwork to help host sort)
When I look back to do a product adj. it is listed in the shipment. Strange? It is an adj. tiered tower, so they are not automatically putting the adj. through. I have to wait a few days it says. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I have had instances where the item was shipped seperately, but this sounds different. Did you call HO about it?

Was it an online order? Did she check to have it direct shipped? If she did, then it wouldn't show on the packing list for the host. I had a host panic about an order missing for a friend one time, and when I researched it, that's what had happened.

1. What should I do if my shipment is missing an item?

If your shipment is missing an item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxxx. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the missing item as soon as possible.

2. How long does it take for a missing item to be shipped?

Depending on the availability of the item, it can take anywhere from 3-10 business days for a missing item to be shipped out to you. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once the issue has been resolved.

3. Can I cancel my order if a shipment is missing an item?

Yes, you can cancel your order if a shipment is missing an item. However, we recommend contacting our customer service team first so we can try to resolve the issue and avoid any delays in receiving your order.

4. Will I be charged for the missing item?

No, you will not be charged for the missing item. We apologize for any inconvenience and will ensure that you are not charged for an item that was not received.

5. Can I track my shipment with the missing item?

Yes, you can still track your shipment even if an item is missing. Our tracking system will provide updates on the status of your shipment and will reflect any changes once the missing item has been shipped out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • bostonbelle