• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What delicious meal should I make for dinner tonight?

In summary, the person's birthday is coming up and they don't know what to make. They have many ingredients and cooking options, but they are too tired and discouraged to come up with a plan. They are going to either have pancakes for dinner or meatballs in mushroom soup gravy.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Well I can't decide today, I need some inspiration!

I have lots of food in the house, I think that's the problem I have too much to chose from:rolleyes:

still have 2 sick boys. They'll get soup or toast. As for the rest of us.... who knows. I'm too tired & discouraged to think about it.

Red Lobster. It's my birthday!

A salmon fillet is defrosting as I write. I'll probably marinate in teriyake and Asian seasoning, then grill and serve with veggies and brown rice.

It's taking all my willpower to resist taking a work break and baking some cookies....gonna wait till DS is on holiday break for that ;-)

My DH went grocery shopping for me on Sunday (since I just had our baby and he wants me to "take it easy"). He decided that we haven't had hot dogs in a while and he wanted hot dogs this week. Looks like tonight's the night from the text he just sent me... :yuck:

It's not that I don't like hot dogs, but it's just not my dinner of choice, kwim?

Jewel said:

Happy Birthday!!! Today is my son's birthday - he's 7!!!

I figured I'd make one of his favorites in honor of his birthday. So, we're having pancakes for dinner! And some sausage. It'll seem kinda silly to eat cake after that, but I think I'll just make cupcakes today. His birthday party is on Saturday so we'll do the real cake then.

So, tonight's dinner is EASY - pancakes with sausage.:D:D It's supposed to snow like crazy here later today, so this is a good comfy, tummy-warming dinner.:)

Venison Meatloaf, Twice Baked Potatoes, and Steamed Green Beans.

Pork Tenderloin, augratin potatoes, broccoli and carrots -

With it being rainy and cold the last few days, white chicken chilli is on for tonight! My family complains about the spiciness- but with the cold weather and a big dollop of sour cream, it's what we're all craving!

Becky, I'm on my way to your house. :)Seriously, I'm not sure what to make, either. I went grocery shopping this morning, so there are fixings for a bunch of stuff. We'll either have meatballs in mushroom soup gravy with mashed potatoes or bacon and pancakes. DH wanted bacon the other day, and there was none in the house. It's on sale this week at Meijer, so I picked up several and put them in the freezer.

I had boneless pork ribs out, but DS is sick with broncitis (sp) he is complaining that his throat is sore. I decided that pancakes sound better, now I have NEVER done breakfast food for dinner before. My DH does not like it his mom never cooked breakfast for dinner. My mom did from time to time, and I like it. I called DH at work and told him I would make him an omlete (he is not a big fan of pancakes). He was surprised, but okay with it. So now I hope to be able to have breakfast for dinner every now and then.

Corn Dogs and Mac and Cheese!

I cook almost every night of the week and I rarely have convenience foods in the freezer but when we went to the store a few weeks ago I saw the corn dogs (dd fave festival food) and thought that would be a nice treat for her and break for me! Tonights the night!

Jewel said:

I haven't ate at Red Lobster in forever, didn't kow they were still around.
Used to go every sunday with my grandparents when I was little.
Happy Birthday!

I made chili in the crockpot and made some beer bread to go with it.

My husband made homemade potato soup. We have 6 inches of snow outside (hasn't left since it fell on MOnday) We're supposed to get 4-6 inches more tonight. We wanted our insides warmed up. It was soooo good.

We had tacos! yummy!

I made Salsbury Steak with gravy, butter noodles, steamed brocolli and yeast rolls. I also made Pumpkin Pie ala easy. We had company.

Related to What delicious meal should I make for dinner tonight?

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 16?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 16 is the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. It is a hearty and comforting dish that is perfect for the cold winter months.

2. How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe?

The Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff takes about 20 minutes of prep time and 8 hours of cooking time. However, you can also opt for the quicker stovetop method which takes only about 30 minutes.

3. What ingredients are needed for the featured recipe?

The ingredients for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff are 1.5 lbs of beef stew meat, 1 onion, 1 cup of beef broth, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of dried thyme, 8 oz of sliced mushrooms, and 1/2 cup of sour cream.

4. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to the recipe to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. For example, you can use a different type of meat such as chicken or tofu, and you can use a dairy-free alternative for the sour cream.

5. Are there any side dish recommendations for the featured recipe?

Yes, some great side dish options for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff are roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a side salad. These will complement the dish and add more variety to your meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • rennea