• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I have for dinner tonight?

In summary, Jerk Chicken Nachos with Margaritas are being made, National Margarita Day is today, and it sounds like dinner may be a challenge tonight.
rennea
Gold Member
I need something easy for dinner tonight. I thinking maybe sandwiches. Still haven't decided.

I think I'm making thai chicken curry tonight... not 100% certain yet, though.

It's Friday night! Jerk Chicken Nachos with Margaritas!! Did you know that it's National Margarita Day? I didn't make that up, it was on the Today show!

We are going to have subs tonight. It will be something quick that I can pick up on my way home from work!

I'm taking the pork butt from last night and making BBQ pulled pork sandwiches with cole slaw. Nothing too difficult. I'm busy cooking for my Host Appreciation tomorrow.

I'm hosting my truly FIRST show tomorrow (my first cooking show, that is). I'll try to do a lot of my prep work tonight, load up my truck, and practice my speil, getting my lapboards organized, etc.

So, in short, I'll be having a simple, non-fussy dinner this evening. Maybe sammiches from the local deli...

Anyway, I am stuffed from a huge lunch. My husband took me to lunch today to celebrate my birthday. Damn, it was gooooooood!

Looks like a sandwich night for many of us!

We are having (homemade) egg McMuffins made with eggs, cheese, ham,spinach and tomato, and watermelon balls on the side.

Dinner? I have to serve dinner? EVERY NIGHT!?

JK - I have no idea.

Crystal Patton said:
Dinner? I have to serve dinner? EVERY NIGHT!?

JK - I have no idea.

I know that feeling! I usually wait until 5:00 and then run around trying to figure it out...

I'm making the Cheese Tortellini Bake that's in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. I had it for the first time at another consultant's house and I think my kids will like it. We'll probably have a salad along side.

ChefPaulaB said:
It's Friday night! Jerk Chicken Nachos with Margaritas!! Did you know that it's National Margarita Day? I didn't make that up, it was on the Today show!

Woo-Hoo Margarita's for everyone!!!!!
that souds like a good dinner for me and DH :)

Looks like baked chicken, fried potatoes, and corn for us - I really need to go to the grocery store!!! I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel!

Have a show tonight - we're making:Mexican Chicken Lasagna

BadGirl said:
I'm hosting my truly FIRST show tomorrow (my first cooking show, that is). I'll try to do a lot of my prep work tonight, load up my truck, and practice my speil, getting my lapboards organized, etc.

So, in short, I'll be having a simple, non-fussy dinner this evening. Maybe sammiches from the local deli...

Anyway, I am stuffed from a huge lunch. My husband took me to lunch today to celebrate my birthday. Damn, it was gooooooood!

Happy Birthday!!

Now on to dinner. I haven't really cooked at all this week. DD is at a friends house tonight and BF mentioned that he and I should go out to dinner since it is just the two of us. I have chicken thawed in the fridge though, so I may just make something with those.

I had combos, and my BF had chex mix. We made a 1 and 1/2 hour drive to take his son to his moms house, so we hit the gas station on the way back. I'm still hungry though, and I think I want some real mac n cheese, but I don't have the right kind of cheese. I don't think kraft dinner will cut it for me.

Related to What should I have for dinner tonight?

1. What are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 20?

The ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 20 will vary depending on the specific recipe chosen for that day. To find out the ingredients, please check the "What's for Dinner?" flyer or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I use substitutes for certain ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

Yes, you can use substitutes for certain ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe. However, please keep in mind that this may alter the taste and texture of the dish. It is always best to follow the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

3. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 20 make?

The number of servings for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 20 will vary depending on the specific recipe chosen for that day. Please refer to the recipe or check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact number of servings.

4. Can I find the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 20 online?

Yes, you can find the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 20 online on the Pampered Chef website or by joining our online community. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a digital copy of the recipe.

5. How long will it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 20?

The preparation time for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 20 will vary depending on the specific recipe chosen for that day. The recipe will typically include an estimated preparation time. However, this may also vary based on individual cooking skills and experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea