• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Make for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, Becky is preparing a chicken pot pie for dinner using a recipe that comes with the Deep Baker. She is also making mashed potatoes, bisquits, cranberry sauce and broccli.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning.

Tonight for dinner we are having soup and grilled sandwiches, something real easy!

I made a pot of potato soup over the weekend, so we are having that, with fresh cornbread.

Though I'd intended to make salmon yesterday like I posted. They had steak in the store for the first time in MONTHS (we keep very strict kosher and the meat supply has been severely limited recently) sooo we had steak for dinner last night and are going to have salmon tonight!

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, grilled cheese sandwiches and salad - its raining and windy and just plain gross outside! (I'm actually going out to eat with Colleen (letscook04) but that is what the family is having!

It's cold here, too. But DH isn't overly fond of soup or chili for dinner. :grumpy: But we're going to warm up with the Biscuit Frittata from the current SBRC. It'll be good for lunch tomorrow, too.

Tonight I am making a whole chicken! I am planning to use my Deep baker for the first time!!!

Here is my question - I need to know how to cook it in the oven not the microwave with the Deep Baker.

It only gives directions for the Microwave and I am less than 3 hours away from dinner time!!

I will also be making mashed potatoes, bisquits, cranberry sauce and broccli!

pamperedchef02 said:
Tonight I am making a whole chicken! I am planning to use my Deep baker for the first time!!!

Here is my question - I need to know how to cook it in the oven not the microwave with the Deep Baker.

It only gives directions for the Microwave and I am less than 3 hours away from dinner time!!

I will also be making mashed potatoes, bisquits, cranberry sauce and broccli!

:confused: The recipe that comes with it is for the oven isn't it?

I just always use the microwave for this one.

chefann said:
It's cold here, too. But DH isn't overly fond of soup or chili for dinner. :grumpy: But we're going to warm up with the Biscuit Frittata from the current SBRC. It'll be good for lunch tomorrow, too.

I was thinking that sounded good too...but I used the turkey sausage in the Baked Ziti yesterday....and I'm out of peppers. Hmmm, what else???

I think I might make a Chicken Pot Pie in the DCB.....

No. The recipe that comes with it is for the microwave but sadly, we just bought a new one because out other one died and I was foolish and sent DH to get it and he got a really small one!! Lol

ChefBeckyD said:
I was thinking that sounded good too...but I used the turkey sausage in the Baked Ziti yesterday....and I'm out of peppers. Hmmm, what else???

I think I might make a Chicken Pot Pie in the DCB.....

Becky, just use whatever sounds good as an omelet filling. :) Broccoli, ham and cheese... bacon, peppers, onion, cheese...

great. Now I'm hungry. :rolleyes:

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal kit is a selection of pre-measured ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes that are designed to make cooking dinner quick and convenient. It includes all the ingredients you need to make a delicious and nutritious meal in under 30 minutes.

2. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit provide?

Each "What's for Dinner?" meal kit provides enough ingredients to make 4 servings. This is perfect for families or for meal prepping for the week.

3. Are the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit fresh?

Yes, all of the ingredients in our "What's for Dinner?" meal kit are fresh and sourced from top-quality suppliers. We take great care in ensuring that our ingredients are of the highest quality to provide our customers with delicious and healthy meals.

4. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit to fit my dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer customization for our "What's for Dinner?" meal kit. However, we do offer a variety of meal options each week, including vegetarian and gluten-free options, so you can choose a meal that fits your dietary needs.

5. How do I store the ingredients from the "What's for Dinner?" meal kit?

The ingredients in our "What's for Dinner?" meal kit should be stored according to the instructions provided in the recipe. If you have any concerns about storing a particular ingredient, please refer to the ingredient's packaging or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara