• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Apron Do You Wear at Your Shows? Share Your Style and Tips!

I have a ton of them), and my Mom's denim one.I wear my HWC one all the time and people love it. But I also try to wear logo wear so that if I take it off I still have something on.Most of the time I forget to put one on. I always wear a logo shirt to my shows. I have a ton of aprons, but mostly I wear the HWC one, the Patriotic one (that one...I have a ton of them), and my Mom's denim one.
meea
I'm sorry if this post is not in the right Thread..wasn't really sure where to put it..

I thought it would be Fun to hear what "Apron" everyone wears at their Shows? :chef:

Or do you wear just Logo wear?

If you wear an Apron..do you put anything on them to "draw questions?" ie: buttons, etc.

Anyone have a "homemade" Apron they wear?

Anyone have pictures they want to share!

I've never worn an apron, until I earned this past years HWC apron. Now, I wear that at almost every show! I get tons of compliments on that apron - I love it!

I have one my mom made me cause I hate the denim one. It's pink w/ floral pink pockets and a pink ruffle at the bottom.

No apron here except for last May when I wore the HWC one and when I do a booth.

meea said:
I'm sorry if this post is not in the right Thread..wasn't really sure where to put it..

I thought it would be Fun to hear what "Apron" everyone wears at their Shows? :chef:

Or do you wear just Logo wear?

If you wear an Apron..do you put anything on them to "draw questions?" ie: buttons, etc.

Anyone have a "homemade" Apron they wear?

Anyone have pictures they want to share!

I have a few different ones that I wear.
The denim logo one, older one and the newer one. I like to let the host try on the old one. Just to get a feel for being a consultant.
I earned the HWC one and I have been using it a lot. Everyone who sees it wants it.
I have a couple of homemade ones...one is made from the red bandana type material. I wear this when I do a Southwestern or Mexican Theme show.
I have a couple of Christmas ones and a winter one because I love snowmen!
Sometimes I just use no apron because I am the boss and I can do what I want to do. :D

I've been wearing the green snowman one for my winter shows. Otherwise, I wear my denim one that comes with the kit. I don't have to worry so much about my clothes when they are covered by the apron. A fashion diva I am NOT. :balloon:

When I first started with PC I wore the demin apron. Now I wear logo wear...usually short sleeves. The apron gets warm for me sometimes during a demo (female internal thermometer acting up!)

I have been wearing the green snowman one since winter started. I will switch back to the denim soon, but wish I could get my hands on one of the HWC ones. They are so cute!

I wore my HWC one from April to May then the Christmas one from October to December. I will probably go bac to the denim one now until April! :)

I like wearing my denim one. I was excited to get it, it makes me feel official. I am very down to earth and I don't feel like it puts up a wall or barrier between me and the guests. I like that it gives me pockets to put my timer, a pen, etc. I also like that it helps hide my clothes a little and I don't have to be self conscious about my waistline and whatever. :blushing:

Last year, my director sent me a red apron with a Mickey Mouse head outline embroidered on it. I wore that all year and I got lots of questions about why I had a Mickey Mouse apron. I am going to create a Maui apron for this year so I will get questions about that. Great opener for talking about the business!

I've been wearing the HWC apron from last year because I just think it's so pretty. I had hoped that it would help me remember to talk about HWC, but it hasn't as much as I wanted to. Either way, I still love it more than my blue one.

NooraK said:
I've been wearing the HWC apron from last year because I just think it's so pretty. I had hoped that it would help me remember to talk about HWC, but it hasn't as much as I wanted to. Either way, I still love it more than my blue one.

ME TOO!!! I get so many compliments on it and this is my cue to talk about HWC!

I wear my HWC one all the time and people love it. But I also try to wear logo wear so that if I take it off I still have something on.

Most of the time I forget to put one on. I always wear a logo shirt to my shows. I have a ton of aprons, but mostly I wear the HWC one, the Patriotic one (that one is really soft), or a red one I have with my name embroidered on it (gift from my SED). Oh, and I like the cranberry striped one too.

AlowayFamily said:
I am going to create a Maui apron for this year so I will get questions about that.

I love that idea ... I'm going to try this too!

My grandma sold Pampered Chef about 15 years ago, and I'm following in her footsteps! :) She hosted one of my very first shows for me, and as soon as I got to her house she gave me her PC apron from when she was a consultant. I absolutely love wearing it because not only did someone special give it to me, but it's part of my story! I grew up using PC products every day, so it just makes sense that I should become a consultant myself! Haha! It's also special because my grandma has been soooo supportive of me with my business. She had an amazing party and keeps bringing me outside orders (and I think she's even more excited to hear about the new spring products than I am!).

Morgan032032 said:
My grandma sold Pampered Chef about 15 years ago, and I'm following in her footsteps! :) She hosted one of my very first shows for me, and as soon as I got to her house she gave me her PC apron from when she was a consultant. I absolutely love wearing it because not only did someone special give it to me, but it's part of my story! I grew up using PC products every day, so it just makes sense that I should become a consultant myself! Haha! It's also special because my grandma has been soooo supportive of me with my business. She had an amazing party and keeps bringing me outside orders (and I think she's even more excited to hear about the new spring products than I am!).

That is such a great story! What a wonderful gift from your grandma.

babywings76 said:
I like wearing my denim one. I was excited to get it, it makes me feel official. I am very down to earth and I don't feel like it puts up a wall or barrier between me and the guests. I like that it gives me pockets to put my timer, a pen, etc. I also like that it helps hide my clothes a little and I don't have to be self conscious about my waistline and whatever. :blushing:

me too!! :)

I like wearing the white "Bride" apron that you can purchase for brides for Wedding Showers. It's crisp and white, and looks much prettier than the denim. I use a hand towel draped over the waist tie so I don't wipe chocolate/red sauce/whatever on the white apron, but if I do, I can just bleach it out. It looks more "cheffy" to me ;).

AlowayFamily said:
Last year, my director sent me a red apron with a Mickey Mouse head outline embroidered on it. I wore that all year and I got lots of questions about why I had a Mickey Mouse apron. I am going to create a Maui apron for this year so I will get questions about that. Great opener for talking about the business!

I LOVE this idea!! I may have to do this myself! Can you post a picture of them?

I wear the white apron as well. Occasionally I wear a Chef's coat with a square PC pin on the sleeve to cover the brand of the coat, and one of my PC nametags from conference or leadership.

I wear the HWC apron with a logo tshirt underneath (makes deciding what to wear easy) and the apron only stays on for my demo. On it are my nametag and $1000 pin with money bags I earn. I, too, get many compliments on it.

Doesn't the white apron say Pampered Bride in silver large letters on the chest? Ours does...

Last edited:
kcjodih said:
I wear the HWC apron with a logo tshirt underneath (makes deciding what to wear easy) and the apron only stays on for my demo. On it are my nametag and $1000 pin with money bags I earn. I, too, get many compliments on it.

Doesn't the white apron say Pampered Bride in silver large letters on the chest? Ours does...

Yes...ours does too.

I don't think I'd wear white. Even if I'm careful, I am a messy messy cook. Maybe that's another reason why I love the HWC apron so much! It's mostly black w/ pink....hides the stains well!

Not to hijack or anything...but I don't know where else to ask...

I have a program that can turn the logo into an embroidable design, would it be against the rules for me to make my own logo apron? I'm not a fan of the denim one but would love to have a logo apron.

kcjodih said:

The old Bride/Groom aprons had "Pampered Bride" and "Pampered Groom" on them (got them for my sister and her husband for their couples shower). The new ones are white with the new logo in a greyish color, that's it. Very nice and clean looking, and easy to take care of (bleach/tide).

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't think I'd wear white. Even if I'm careful, I am a messy messy cook. Maybe that's another reason why I love the HWC apron so much! It's mostly black w/ pink....hides the stains well!

Not everyone earned the black/pink apron :( - if I had, I would probably wear that all the time! Since you can buy the white apron on supply order anytime, it's probably a nice alternative for newer consultants who don't like the denim.

kailyon said:

I have a program that can turn the logo into an embroidable design, would it be against the rules for me to make my own logo apron? I'm not a fan of the denim one but would love to have a logo apron.

I'm not 100% sure, but I guess if it's just for your own use and you're not going to sell them, it's probably ok.

kailyon said:

Don't quote me on this, but I think with any copyrighted logo the rules are simply that you can remake it for personal use, but you cannot sell the product you make. I think this would apply to the PC logo as well because we, as consultants, are given the right to reproduce the logo for our business.

cathyskitchen, you beat me by 1 minute :D Great minds think alike!

I'm a guy. I wear the denim apron. I once wore a "Kiss the Cook" apron and wound up with 15 telephone numbers and few sales. Back to the denim for me.

I hate the denim one...when I was first a consultant I wore one that my mentor made for me as a bridal shower gift. I signed last March so I earned the HWC blbink/black one quickly and now I wear that all the time except I wore the snowman one end Sept.-Dec. (as soon as the plates and platter were available). I actually forgot my apron at the end of Jan. at a show because my grandma had just passed away and I wasn't quite with it (I forgot alot of stuff at that show lol) but the host was a consultant in the past and she said "oh hang on, I can get you an apron". I expected a normal one but she brought out her old PC apron! haha I have a feeling she's going to sign sometime this year...chances of her getting laid off are high but until she does (she's a consultant for some other company, not DS) she can't work for another sales company.

Many thanks! I was thinking it would be Ok for me to make my own. I read the rules 3 times to make sure but wanted to get other opinions. It would really help me to save on logo wear as well if I can get it to work out.

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "What Apron Do You Wear at Your Shows?"

1. Do you wear a specific Pampered Chef apron or can you wear any apron at your shows?

2. Can you share any tips on how to choose the best apron for a Pampered Chef show?

3. Are there any features or designs on your apron that help to generate interest or questions from customers?

4. Do you have any suggestions for homemade aprons that are suitable for Pampered Chef shows?

5. Can you share pictures of your apron or any creative ways you personalize it for your shows?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies