• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth at Fair - What Do You Wear?

I do not like to wear my PC shirt with my apron because I feel like people might think I am selling the shirt.
ChefLauraW
I've done this in different ways and was just wondering what everyone else does....

When you are at a vendor fair -- what do you wear?

Do you wear PC clothing (such as a shirt with PC logo on it)? Or do you just wear your apron over your clothing?

I have done both, and both have positives and negatives. Just wanted to get everyone's opinion. I have a fair coming up and it would help me to know. THANKS!:)

I've done both, but prefer my apron with my merrill name tag and a button (usually about the business opportunity). I think the apron makes me stand out from the others.

I do both... I wear some short of shirt that says PC on it... I have a couple of nice blouses with the PC logo on it that I got, I also wear my apron and my name tag from Merrill.

ApronI usually just wear whatever is comfortable for me that day (skirt and nice blouse) or (capris and nice blouse) with my apron! It works for me and the apron usually gives it away that I am the PC lady!! I wear a button that says Ask me about PC! I will be wearing a name tag too!

Also weather has alot to do with it. I wouldn't be stuffy and too formal with this TX heat and humidity!! My next vendor table is outdoors!! :eek:

Debbie :D

I usually wear the apron. If nothing else, it gives me a place to keep extra drawing slips and recipe cards. :)

I wear a PC shirt; no apron. I don't like wearing the apron anyway (a personal preference) so I'm not going to wear it for the heck of it. LOL

I am glad that I read this...I was going to wear my PC shirt that I just bought and I might still wear that but I am also going to wear my apron...I didn't even think about that before...I have a Help Whip Cancer one and since the Stop and Shop that I am doing is for my Relay For Life team I think that I will wear that one. I also just bought a name tag so I am going to wear that as well.

I usually wear my apron over chinos and a blouse. I like the apron because then I stand out - and it gives me a place for drawing slips and business cards and stuff.

What should I wear to work at a Pampered Chef booth at a fair?

At Pampered Chef, we have a relaxed and casual dress code. We recommend wearing comfortable clothes that you can move around in easily. This could include a nice pair of jeans or khakis, a clean and wrinkle-free shirt or blouse, and comfortable shoes.

Do I need to wear a specific color or style of clothing to represent Pampered Chef at a fair?

There is no specific color or style of clothing that you need to wear to represent Pampered Chef at a fair. However, we do recommend avoiding clothing with large logos or distracting patterns to keep the focus on our products.

Can I wear my own Pampered Chef apparel to the fair?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to proudly wear their own Pampered Chef apparel, such as aprons or t-shirts, to showcase their passion for our brand.

Should I bring any additional clothing items with me to the fair?

It's always a good idea to bring an extra layer of clothing, such as a jacket or sweater, in case the weather changes or the fair is held indoors and the temperature is cooler.

Are there any safety guidelines to follow when choosing my outfit for the fair?

Yes, please avoid wearing any loose-fitting clothing or dangling jewelry that could potentially get caught in our cooking or demo equipment. We want to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for both you and our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • ChefChillFL