• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Time Booth Stress: What to Wear & What to Do?

In summary, the speakers are discussing preparations for an upcoming booth event and the speaker is feeling overwhelmed and unsure about what to wear. The audience suggests dressing a bit dressier than what they would normally wear and not stressing about forgetting something. They recommend putting things together the night before, taking deep breaths, and having a good time at the event. Suggestions for booth items include business cards, order forms, catalogues, and mini catalogues with recipes and coupons. The recommended outfit is nice jeans and a t-shirt covered by an apron.
PCSarahjm
I don't know if I will ever do a booth again! I am totally stressing over this and making it harder than it really is. This is my first booth and is this Saturday. I have checked my lists a billion times to make sure I haven't forgot anything but now my problem is what do I wear? It is outside in the courtyard (it is a fall festival)....do you thing nice jeans and a PC t-shirt is ok or do I need to be a little bit more dressy?
Also if you have ever done a booth what do you do when you forget something as I know I will forget something?

TIA

If you were going to the event that the booth was at, how would you dress? I would dress a bit dressier than that.

If you forget something, then you forget it. Don't make it harder than it needs to be. Friday night just put your stuff together and check it off your list. Load your car if possible. Then have a glass of wine and relax. Get a good nights sleep and be fresh for the morning. When you get there set up and then have a good time. If you appear to stressed people will not want to communicate with you. They are there to have a good time!

Good Luck! It will be a lot easier than you are working it up to be, I promise!:D

Outside...I hope it is cooler there than here! I would probably wear pants or Capri's. Remember you presenting your business. No need to go all business, but look ready and capable of handling of business.

As far as stress...I usually am very nervous. My best advice is breathe and count to 10. I promise it will be ok!

i ALWAYS forget something!!!!!!!!

dont stress if your stressing your not going to be as approachable, just relax

take draw slips
a few order forms
few catalogues
i hand out mini catalogues with recipe and coupons
see forgetting what else LOL

nice jeans and tshirt covered by ur apron shud be fine :)

heres what i put in my mini catalogues

Attachments

• boothcoupon.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 402
oh business cards
and host packs

good luck :)

1. What should I wear to my first Pampered Chef booth?

When it comes to what to wear to your first Pampered Chef booth, comfort is key. You will be on your feet for several hours, so wear comfortable shoes. Dress in clothes that are clean, comfortable, and professional. You can also wear a Pampered Chef apron to show your affiliation with the brand.

2. Should I bring any supplies or materials to my booth?

Yes, it is a good idea to bring some supplies and materials to your booth to make the experience more interactive and engaging for potential customers. This can include product samples, catalogs, order forms, and business cards. You can also have a few cooking or demonstration tools on display to showcase the products.

3. How can I calm my nerves and reduce stress at my first booth?

First-time booth stress is completely normal, but there are some things you can do to calm your nerves. Take deep breaths, stay hydrated, and remind yourself why you are there - to share your love for Pampered Chef products. Also, have a plan in place for interacting with customers and practicing your product knowledge beforehand can also help reduce stress.

4. Can I offer special promotions or deals at my first booth?

Yes, you can offer special promotions or deals at your first booth to entice customers to make a purchase. This can include discounts, free gifts with purchase, or a raffle for a larger product. Just make sure to communicate these promotions clearly and have them visibly displayed at your booth.

5. What should I do if I don't have any sales at my first booth?

Don't get discouraged if you don't make any sales at your first booth. It takes time to build a customer base and make sales. Use this as an opportunity to gather feedback and improve for future booths. Also, make sure to collect contact information from interested customers for follow-ups and potential future sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedchefqueen