• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Wear the Pampered Chef Apron at Your Show? Do You Wear a Different

apron and all!I used to wear the denim one, but for interactive shows I don't wear one. Often I don't even wear a PC shirt! :eek:I like to mingle and be one of the "guests" for awhile, then I step up and do the demo. It has worked well so far!I also don't want my guests not to do anything because I have an apron and they don't.One show I bought extra aprons for others to wear...that worked well too.
AMTC
Gold Member
Do you wear the PC Apron at your show? Do you wear a different one?

I just found a site with the cutest aprons and headbands and am considering making a purchase. I'm tired of the denim and when I don't wear one almost always at least one guest comes over and says I need one...

These were so cute and I thought they'd add fun to the show....

Do you wear an apron?

Re: ApronsHi Annie, I do wear my apron occasionally but I am like you I don't like wearing the demin one so few yrs back they had a one that went with the patriot tablecloth and towels I wear that alot... I would love to get my hands on the cranberry apron they came out with in Jan. 08 since i got the bag and tablecloth.

Re: Aprons
AMTC said:
Do you wear the PC Apron at your show? Do you wear a different one?

I just found a site with the cutest aprons and headbands and am considering making a purchase. I'm tired of the denim and when I don't wear one almost always at least one guest comes over and says I need one...

These were so cute and I thought they'd add fun to the show....

Do you wear an apron?

I would love something different than the denim as well. I only wear it during the demo and then off it comes!

What site did you find?

Re: ApronsI used to wear the denim one, but for interactive shows I don't wear one. Often I don't even wear a PC shirt! :eek:I like to mingle and be one of the "guests" for awhile, then I step up and do the demo. It has worked well so far!I also don't want my guests not to do anything because I have an apron and they don't.One show I bought extra aprons for others to wear...that worked well too.I don't mind the denim one. I have DOTS apron new in package that I haven't opened yet...I'm afraid to get it dirty!

Re: ApronsI do wear an apron, even at home. I like the idea of bringing a couple extras for my guests to wear during the demo!

I have a wide variety of them but alas I don't have the cranberry striped one. I would love it though if anyone has one they would part with.:love: ...I know, get in line.:rolleyes:

Re: Apronshehehe Beth, thanks Janet for the tip on bring extras that sounds like that could go over well.

janetupnorth said:
I used to wear the denim one, but for interactive shows I don't wear one. Often I don't even wear a PC shirt! :eek:

I like to mingle and be one of the "guests" for awhile, then I step up and do the demo. It has worked well so far!

I also don't want my guests not to do anything because I have an apron and they don't.

One show I bought extra aprons for others to wear...that worked well too.

I don't mind the denim one. I have DOTS apron new in package that I haven't opened yet...I'm afraid to get it dirty!

I do alot like Janet....other than when I am doing a chocolate show - I wear my apron then, because somehow, chocolate seems to jump on to me!

I like to be part of the group too....especially when doing interactive shows, it's fun to be able to have it feel like it's just a bunch of friends hanging out and cooking together.

Re: ApronsAnnie - can you share the website? I don't care for the denim one, either, but I'd love a cute one! I've actually made the suggestion to HO that we carry a line of aprons for people to purchase (maybe someday??).

cathyskitchen said:
Annie - can you share the website? I don't care for the denim one, either, but I'd love a cute one! I've actually made the suggestion to HO that we carry a line of aprons for people to purchase (maybe someday??).
We used to have a denim apron in the catalog. It came in adult and child sizes. But it was retired several years back.

Re: ApronsI have a denim one for sale if anyone wants an exra one. You could always try your hand at decorating it!

Re: ApronsMy Director sent me a black one that looks like a "waitress apron" with the PC logo on it. It has pockets too. I got a black PC logo t-shirt at our January Kickoff here so I wear the short apron and the black t-shirt to do my demos/shows in. I wear the t-shirt when I go out shopping as well.

Re: ApronsA good friend of mine from college just opened an Etsy shop and she makes aprons. They're very cute, and if you tell her what you're looking for she will try and accommodate requests! Her site is Etsy :: DandelionDrift :: Dandelion Drift, if anyone is interested.

pcchefjane said:
My Director sent me a black one that looks like a "waitress apron" with the PC logo on it. It has pockets too. I got a black PC logo t-shirt at our January Kickoff here so I wear the short apron and the black t-shirt to do my demos/shows in. I wear the t-shirt when I go out shopping as well.

OOUUUHH, I'd love to have one of those.... I wish they'd have those on supply! I don't like the look of any of the aprons on me!:( But I do wear a black one and I just got the new white dots but am afraid it will get really stained! I'm soo messy lol!

cathyskitchen said:
Annie - can you share the website? I don't care for the denim one, either, but I'd love a cute one! I've actually made the suggestion to HO that we carry a line of aprons for people to purchase (maybe someday??).

I guess CS wouldn't mind - oh well, if they do they can just delete the post...

The site I found is

cute apron halter apron girls apron matching apron sexy apron

There are other sites you can find at The Apronista, but I liked these the best and they were the lowest price at just $20. They have cute matching headbands too!!!.

Re: ApronsOkay, I typed in the site domesticdarlings dot com, I don't know why the link showed up the way it did! But it works....

AMTC said:
I guess CS wouldn't mind - oh well, if they do they can just delete the post...

The site I found is

cute apron halter apron girls apron matching apron sexy apron

There are other sites you can find at The Apronista, but I liked these the best and they were the lowest price at just $20. They have cute matching headbands too!!!.

That is EXTREMELY cute! I love it. I want to get matching ones for my daughter and niece... and me.. dorky, huh? :p

1. Do I have to wear the Pampered Chef apron at my show?

While it is not mandatory, wearing the Pampered Chef apron adds a professional touch to your show and helps to identify you as the host or consultant. It also keeps your clothes clean while you are cooking and demonstrating products.

2. Can I wear a different apron instead of the Pampered Chef one?

Yes, you are welcome to wear a different apron if desired. However, the Pampered Chef apron is specifically designed for our consultants and has pockets and features that make it easier to use while cooking and showcasing products.

3. Are there different apron options available for purchase?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of apron options for purchase, including customizable aprons with your name or logo. You can also find aprons in different colors and styles to suit your personal preferences.

4. Is there a dress code for wearing the Pampered Chef apron?

There is no specific dress code for wearing the Pampered Chef apron. However, we recommend wearing comfortable and professional attire that represents the brand well.

5. Can I wear the Pampered Chef apron outside of my shows?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef apron is a great way to showcase your affiliation with the brand and can be worn at any cooking or food-related events. It is also a useful and stylish accessory for everyday cooking at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Shawnna