• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinderella Themed Wine Tasting: Wear Your Craziest Slippers!

In summary, Jenn wants to do a Cinderella themed show and is looking for help to put together an invitation. She has a website where people can order online if they cannot attend the party.
jterre
I have a lady that would like to do a "Cinderella" Theme show!
As in Glass Slippers!!!
She wants everyone to bring a wine glass for tasting! and wear their craziest pair of slippers. I'm trying to find the words to make a cute invitation, but I'm running out of time. All ideas are greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Jenn

Bippity-boppity-boo! An invitation for you!
You and your friends are invited to have a ball at Suzy's Cinderella Pampered Chef Party. Bring your favorite wine glass and wear your craziest pair of slippers! We'll be tasting some fabulous wines and enjoying (whatever you're making or delicious appetizers).

Then all the standard stuff about when, where, RSVP etc.

How's that?

I don't know what Jenn thinks..but I think that it is great.

You are FABULOUS!!
My brain was locked thanks...

Jenn,

Do you have a website? If you do, any "homemade" invitation should include instructions for ordering online if they can't attend.

I make all my own invites and this is a big focus of my invite:

LIVE Out-Of-Town OR CAN’T ATTEND?
Order online on my party. Here’s how:

• Go to list your website address here
  • Click on “Shop Online” (lower left on home page)
  • Choose option 1 (invited to a Show) and type in Host's Name
  • Begin shopping
  • Please place your outside order at least one day before the party

I also include information about that month's Guest Special.

Man I'm so glad that you guys are looking out for me!!
Thanks I will add that in there somewhere!!
I do have a web site and thought about also maybe trying to put an oof on the back of my invite somehow!!
Thanks

It looks good :) I don't apparently have some of the fonts you used, because my formatting is off, but as long as it looks good for you, and prints well, you should be good. Are you printing the OOF half page on the back? If not, then use all the space you have available on the front.

1. What products do you offer for a "Cinderella" themed party?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products that would be perfect for a "Cinderella" themed party. Some popular options include our pumpkin-shaped cake pan, glass slipper cookie cutter, and carriage-shaped serving tray. We also have a selection of kitchen tools and gadgets that can be used to create themed treats and decorations.

2. Can you provide recipe ideas for a "Cinderella" themed party?

Absolutely! We have a collection of recipes on our website that are perfect for a "Cinderella" themed party. Some ideas include pumpkin spice cupcakes, glass slipper sugar cookies, and fairy godmother fruit wands. You can also get creative and adapt any of your favorite recipes to fit the theme by using our themed kitchen tools.

3. Do you have any tips for decorating with a "Cinderella" theme?

Yes, we have plenty of tips for decorating with a "Cinderella" theme. One idea is to use blue and silver as your main color scheme, as they are the colors typically associated with Cinderella. You can also incorporate elements such as glass slippers, pumpkins, and carriages into your decor. And don't forget to add some sparkle with fairy lights or glitter accents!

4. Are there any products that would be suitable for kids to use at a "Cinderella" themed party?

Definitely! We have a range of products that are perfect for kids to use at a "Cinderella" themed party. Some options include our pumpkin-shaped silicone molds for making treats, our fairy tale cookie cutters for decorating, and our kid-friendly knife set for helping with food prep. We also have a variety of fun and themed aprons and chef hats for little ones to wear.

5. Can you provide ideas for party favors or gifts for a "Cinderella" themed party?

Of course! We have a selection of products that would make great party favors or gifts for a "Cinderella" themed party. Some ideas include our carriage-shaped cookie cutters, glass slipper wine charms, and pumpkin-shaped serving bowls. You can also consider our themed cookbooks or kitchen sets as gifts for the host or guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
2chefs
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies