• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door Prize Needed for Big Show???

In summary, the person is donating a gift certificate for $25 with a write-up that the winner gets to choose their own prize.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I know someone here has some great ideas...I will be participating in a show next weekend (2000+ people expected) and I have to donate two gifts for their draw table. I'm just starting out so I have no accumulated any extra products that I can donate. They want the gift, a write up on the retail price of it and how it is used. I was planning to give a give a SB plus a mini spatula done up in cello with a twixit clip and some hershey kisses. That's all I really have to give. The value comes to approx $10. I don't want to appear cheap. Its to late to order anything. Does anyone have any ideas, thoughts? I was trying to think of something I could add that might make it look a bit more impressive, such as two wine glasses, and go with an appetizer theme...ie glasses to drink wine, recipe book to make appetizers, spatula to lift off the prepared appetizers. A little hokey but I am really reaching here! Any ideas are appreciated. thanks

Will they let you add a personnally made Gift Certificate for $25 or something with a write up that the winner gets the additional fun of choosing thier own prize????? THat's what I'm doing for a local thing next weekend. That way you will have personal contact wtih the winner, can offer them to use the gift cert. as additional funds to add on if they would like to host a show ... or, as someone suggested here before.. they may not redeem it at all... hopefully they will.. .but if they don't... you aren't out the funds right now while trying to get your feet under you. That's one of the best reasons I had for choosing this route and when I gave it to them they were thrilled! Give them a call and see what they think! :)

Thank you. That's a wonderful idea!:)

What are the requirements for a door prize at a big show?

The door prize should be a product from Pampered Chef with a retail value of at least $50.

Can I donate a product that is not from Pampered Chef for the door prize?

No, the door prize must be a Pampered Chef product to promote our brand and showcase our products.

How will the winner of the door prize be chosen?

The winner will be chosen at random from all the attendees who enter their name and contact information in a drawing box at the event.

Can I choose which product to donate for the door prize?

Yes, you can choose any product from Pampered Chef with a retail value of at least $50 to donate as the door prize.

When is the deadline to donate a door prize for the big show?

The deadline to donate a door prize is one week before the event. This gives us enough time to promote the door prize and ensure it is included in the event's program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • ChefinHarmony