• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April 15th Show: No Sales Tax DPDS Prize & Funny Recipe Ideas!

In summary, I will probably give away no sales tax as DPDS prize, offer tax free for guests at the show, and offer a free cooking show as an incentive.
DebbieJ
I have a show on April 15th.

Any ideas?

I will probably give away no sales tax as DPDS prize.

Any recipe ideas that we could give funny names?

I am giving away half of my commission :eek: .....by offering tax free for all guests! Only because I really want to earn the mid-season products, and this was my incentive to book a show, and close it that night....

I have one that day too! I thought about the tax free idea as well, but I think using it as a DPDS idea is great so that I can actually make a little money!:p :p

I also offered it as a "tax free" day and instantly got a booking. I am only offering it to those AT THE SHOW. I am trying to come up with a couple incentive ideas for June 14 (flag day) and June 21 (1st day of summer). Any ideas?

pkd09 said:
I also offered it as a "tax free" day and instantly got a booking. I am only offering it to those AT THE SHOW. I am trying to come up with a couple incentive ideas for June 14 (flag day) and June 21 (1st day of summer). Any ideas?

I am also offering the tax free to guests at the show as well!

hmmm....for June 14, not sure.... but for June 21....maybe do free shipping on your order (no direct shipping) if it contains a chillzanne? (and hopefully they wouldn't order just the mini-bowl!)

I have a show on the 15th too... although I haven't been able to get her to cal me back!!
But this year the tax deadline is the 17th...so maybe even those who have a show that day could do something..
I did offer tax free on the tax free day before school started last August...for those who's order was $60 or more...trying to boost sales..I don't know if it was just that show, or if it truly didn't work...only one person did it..

Flag Day on June 14th I was trying to come up with some type of red/white/blue incentive or something with stars. OH what about...making 50 stars (50 states) and every guest at the show draws one. Each star you open up and there is a special inside each one. Could be a discount, a free gift, free shipping, etc. OH ... I think that might work. What do you think?

OK ... my mind is working on this idea. I could call it "The Stars Are Out". Another offer could be a Free Cooking Show.

Awesome idea!

Also.. I like giving my guest a reason to make her reminder calls...instead of just calling and saying "Are you coming?" or "Don't forget to call"....
So a few days before her show when I call her...I'll tell her we can have a "Sorry Spatula contest" or "Pitiful Potholder contest"...etc...
For flag day...you could have the host make her reminder calls and say..."Anyone wearing a flag t-shirt or red/white/ blue gets a prize."

???

I am having free tax day on the 15th for people who are at the show only. On June 21st I am having a Women's night out that I am organizing as a way to celebrate the beginning of Summer. My last vendor event that I organized was a huge success so I can only hope for that one more time!

What is the "April 15th Show" event?

The "April 15th Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on April 15th, where customers can purchase products without having to pay sales tax. It is also known as "No Sales Tax DPDS Prize & Funny Recipe Ideas!" event.

When does the "April 15th Show" take place?

The "April 15th Show" takes place on April 15th, as the name suggests. It is a one-day event, so be sure to mark your calendars and join us on that day!

How do I participate in the "April 15th Show" event?

To participate in the "April 15th Show" event, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant on April 15th. You can place your order and enjoy the benefit of no sales tax. It's that easy!

What is the "DPDS Prize" mentioned in the event name?

"DPDS Prize" stands for "Direct Party Delivery Sales" prize. It is a special prize that customers can win by participating in the "April 15th Show" event. To qualify for the prize, customers must have at least $75 in sales and choose Direct Party Delivery as their shipping method.

Can I still use my consultant's host code for the "April 15th Show" event?

Yes, you can still use your consultant's host code for the "April 15th Show" event. By using the host code, you can help your consultant earn rewards and benefits. However, please note that the host code cannot be combined with the no sales tax offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies