• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deal or No Deal at Your Show - Ideas & Suggestions

In summary, this game would be a great way to get guests more involved and talk about the uses of gadgets.
amy07
have any of you ever done a game at your show similar to the tv game Deal or No Deal? I was thinking of doing this, getting the "contestant" by drawing from the DPDS. Prizes in the cases (bags, whatever) would be small gadets, free shipping, FREE party, maybe a piece of stoneware for the grand prize(i've had hostess' not use this months special and allowed me to use it). I thought it would be a great way to talk about the uses of some gadgets, and also help the guests get more involved.......you know, is it a good deal? I mean most things wouldn't be that expensive, and when its free they really want it!!:D .......and the items that are larger, well I may never even give away?
Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions? And if this has already been posted/discussed, I'm sorry.........

I believe this has been discussed on here before. Try looking up under Files by typing in "deal or no deal" and see what comes up. HTH

I haven't found anything...any other search ideas?

That helped me! Thanks for the info! Has anyone else tried the deal or no deal game at a show?

Thanks for posting those links. Those are great ideas for shows.

I have a host that is so crazy about Deal or No Deal that she has auditioned- her show is 3/16, so this will be PERFECT, thanks!!

BTW- I don't have anything better than a SB here to give away, and one of the links mentioned that "classic" products were more desired. I am going to make an outlet order (double points!) for some better prizes!

Here is a doc that I made with my DOND points breakdown. I can't decide if I should hand these out separately from the DPDS or type the DPDS questions on the back of this sheet to eliminate a second sheet. Let me know what you think...

Attachments

• Deal or No Deal points.doc
    14 KB · Views: 518

1. What is "Deal or No Deal" at a Pampered Chef show?

"Deal or No Deal" is a fun game that we play at our Pampered Chef shows. It is a way for guests to win free products and discounts by participating in a series of games and challenges.

2. How do I participate in "Deal or No Deal" at my show?

To participate in "Deal or No Deal," simply attend a Pampered Chef show and be selected as a contestant. The host will explain the rules and guide you through the game.

3. What types of prizes can I win during "Deal or No Deal"?

Prizes for "Deal or No Deal" can vary, but typically include free products, discounts, and other special offers. The exact prizes will depend on the specific show and host.

4. Can I still play "Deal or No Deal" if I am not interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "Deal or No Deal" is a fun game for all guests to participate in, regardless of their interest in purchasing products. It is a great way to win free items and have a good time at the show.

5. Is "Deal or No Deal" available at every Pampered Chef show?

"Deal or No Deal" is not available at every show, as it is up to the host to decide if they want to include it in their event. However, you can always ask the host beforehand if they will be playing the game at their show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kristi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Denise Watkins