1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Input needed: American Idol show

1. sailortena

sailortena Member

I am starting to put together my theme binder, and I had this cool idea for an American Idol show, since the show is insanely popular. It could be done with adults or even a group of teens.

I was thinking that for games there would be three judges, and the guests, or "contestants" would have to hold up a utensil and sing a jingle about the item, or make a skit or whatever, and the best gets a prize.

Or I could suggest people come dressed as their favorite music diva? The more off the top, the better?

Any other ideas on games, or what exactly types of food that could be served?

Or do you think this is just too goofy that people would want to participate in?

Feb 21, 2006
  2. American Idol

I think the American idol theme show is a great idea...I'm not sure if I'm that creative.....My idea would be very simple...invite friends over for the show and I cook while the show is on and everybody can eat, drink and have a good time, then look at catalogs and products after the show is over and we all can use the phone to vote!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2006
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Vote for your favorite tool

You could do your demo and then list the top 12 tools and have everyone vote on their favorite. Whichever one gets the most votes could be 10% off that day or something.

Mar 15, 2006
Have something to add?