• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Engage Your Guests with the "Pass the Apron" Game - Demo Success Tips!"

In summary, the "Pass the Apron" game is a customizable and engaging activity to incorporate into a Pampered Chef demonstration. It involves passing around an apron and asking fun and informative questions about products and recipes being demonstrated. The game can be tailored to fit different types of demonstrations and settings, and it's recommended to have at least 3-4 guests participate for an enjoyable experience.
chefmelody
I tried a new game at my show tonight! I was looking for a way to get my guests more involved in the demo, and at my cluster meeting last night, we had the suggestion to call one guest up, then have her pick, the next "helper." I took this one step further, and brought an extra denim apron to the show. I told everyone we were going to play "Pass the Apron", and I let each person wear the apron when they came up to help me. Then they'd pick the next guest to be my helper. It also worked out as a good segue into saying that "the apron fits everyone" for a good recruiting tie-in!

Everyone had a good time playing the game, and it was a great way to get people involved in the show.

That's a great idea! It sounds like a fun and interactive way to get your guests more involved in the demo. I love the added touch of using the apron as a recruiting tie-in. It's a clever and subtle way to promote your business while also engaging your audience. I might have to try this at my next show. Thanks for sharing!

1. How does the "Pass the Apron" game work?

The "Pass the Apron" game is a fun and interactive way to engage your guests during a Pampered Chef demonstration. The game involves passing around an apron to different guests while they try to answer questions about the products or recipes being demonstrated. This encourages participation and helps guests to learn more about the products.

2. What types of questions should I ask during the "Pass the Apron" game?

You can ask a variety of questions, such as product features, benefits, and usage tips. You can also ask questions related to the recipes being demonstrated, such as ingredients or cooking techniques. It's important to make the questions fun and engaging to keep the game exciting for everyone.

3. How many guests should participate in the "Pass the Apron" game?

The number of guests who participate in the game may vary, but it's recommended to have at least 3-4 guests participate. This will ensure that the game is enjoyable for everyone and there is a good chance for each guest to have a turn with the apron.

4. Can I customize the "Pass the Apron" game for my demonstration?

Absolutely! The great thing about the "Pass the Apron" game is that it can be tailored to fit your specific demonstration and products. You can come up with your own questions or use pre-made question cards provided by Pampered Chef. You can also add in your own twists to make the game even more fun and unique.

5. Is the "Pass the Apron" game appropriate for all types of demonstrations?

Yes, the game can be used for all types of demonstrations, whether it's a cooking demonstration, a product demonstration, or a combination of both. The game can also be adapted for different settings, such as in-home parties or virtual demonstrations. It's a versatile and enjoyable way to engage your guests and make your demonstration more interactive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefPeg