• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Engage Your Guests with "Pass the Apron" Game - Fun and Interactive Demo Idea

In summary, the game was a success and the crowd was very enthusiastic. This will help reduce the stress of picking guests to help and will also help recruit leads.
chefmelody
I tried a new game at my show tonight! I was looking for a way to get my guests more involved in the demo, and at my cluster meeting last night, we had the suggestion to call one guest up, then have her pick the next "helper." I took this one step further, and brought an extra denim apron to the show. I told everyone we were going to play "Pass the Apron", and I let each person wear the apron when they came up to help me. Then they'd pick the next guest to be my helper. It also worked out as a good segue into saying that "the apron fits everyone" for a good recruiting tie-in!

Last edited:
That's a great idea! Did you have any "grumblers" about having to come up?

That's a really good idea. I have a hard time getting guests to help sometimes, so this will take the pressure off me picking guests to help. :)

Christ Follower said:
That's a great idea! Did you have any "grumblers" about having to come up?

Not tonight, but it was a very enthusiastic and cheerful crowd this time. I think I'll have less "grumblers" this way, since their friends will be picking them, not me.

chefmelody said:
Not tonight, but it was a very enthusiastic and cheerful crowd this time. I think I'll have less "grumblers" this way, since their friends will be picking them, not me.
Were your sales higher? :)

Addie4TLC said:
Were your sales higher? :)
I'm curious too and also about recruit leads...did this work for you tonight? I know you should try it several times before you make the call if it "working" or not, but curious about initial feedback.

Sounds like a good way to get the guests to try the product and help.

missyciccolella said:
I'm curious too and also about recruit leads...did this work for you tonight? I know you should try it several times before you make the call if it "working" or not, but curious about initial feedback.

Sales were good for the number of people there... one girl said she'd gone to several PC shows before and never bought anything, and she placed a $130 order!

As far as recruiting... the host is signing already, so I wasn't pushing that too much, but I did slip in a bit. We'll see how it goes at other shows.

What a cute idea!!!!! I might have to try it at my next show!!

Sounds cute. I guess that means I'd have to wear the apron, too. I hate that thing & I've got 3 of them!

I don't like the aprons either. They are always too big. I do have a few kid's aprons that I wear sometimes. I have been wearing a waist/waitress apron lately. It works better for me. I was wearing my new apron my director sent me when I became a FD, but one of my recruits has pretty much quit and she is inactive, so I only have 1 who is active. I felt uncomfortable wearing the FD apron. But, this is a great game idea. Most of my shows are with friends and family...they talk way too much...so this might be a good way to get them more involved in the show and not each other.

What is the "Pass the Apron" game?

The "Pass the Apron" game is a fun and interactive way to engage your guests during a Pampered Chef demo. It involves passing around an apron and having each guest participate in a different activity related to the products being demonstrated.

How do I set up the "Pass the Apron" game?

To set up the game, you will need an apron, a timer, and a list of activities related to the products being demonstrated. You can also add in some fun props or prizes to make the game more exciting.

What type of activities can I include in the game?

The activities can be anything from a quick recipe demonstration to a game involving the products. For example, you can have a guest mix and pour ingredients into a Pampered Chef mixing bowl or have them race to chop vegetables using a Pampered Chef knife.

How long should the "Pass the Apron" game last?

The game can last anywhere from 5-10 minutes, depending on how many activities you have and how long each activity takes. It's important to keep the game moving and make sure each guest has a chance to participate.

What are the benefits of playing the "Pass the Apron" game?

The game is a great way to get your guests involved and excited about the products being demonstrated. It also allows them to see the products in action and learn how to use them in a fun and interactive way. Plus, it's a great opportunity to showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat