• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Wear Your Apron at Shows/Fairs?

In summary, I hate wearing my apron, it makes me look fatter than I am. I usually don't wear it at my shows.
redsoxgirl
I wore mine when I first started and I hated it. It was never comfortable for me for some reason.

I bought a t-shirt and wear that now. And I tuck a PC towel in my belt loop to wipe my hands on.

Just curious what others do. :chef:

Usually, I wear a PC logo shirt and my nametag...I hate wearing my apron, makes me look fatter than I am!

I like my apron, I think it is a fun addition. But I don't wear it the whole time, only during the demo.

I wear my apron because I feel like it hides the rolls!!! Plus it gives me a place to keep a pen and my Hershey Kisses for "Got It, Love It."

Yes, I wear my apron.I wear pants under it, too.

I wear mine, and I tell the guests that I have a fear of talking in front of groups of people so it's like my shield so I can do my demo. :eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yes, I wear my apron.

I wear pants under it, too.

:eek: Spandex?

Debbie :D

No.Wearing Spandex is a privilege, not a right. And not a choice that should be taken as lightly as it is by some.

Depends on what I"m making. If I know I get messy, then I'll wear it.I have so many aprons now (denim, dots, cranberry, red director apron) that it's kinda fun to pick one. :) I wear it JUST for the demo portion though, so I don't wear it for very long.

I was going to write the same as Kelly. I wore it ONCE for my first show, realized how huge it made me look, and said forget this. LOL

I would probably wear something with the PC logo (pin, shirt, jacket)

If I don't wear it, I'm bound to ruin whatever I'm wearing. :rolleyes:

I do not wear it and haven't for almost a year. I feel more comfortable with out it. I do take one of our hand towels so I have something there to wipe me hands on.

I'm with Kelly on this one. I stopped wearing it a few years ago.

Also, I feel more like a friend than a "demonstrator" without it.

I usually don't wear mine. I used to keep my candies for the Have it! Love it! game in my apron pockets. Now I just use one of the products displayed on my table.

I do not wear it at my shows. Then again, I don't cook during my shows. I think it has a "power" thing that people associate you as the consultant (especially if you wear it before the show as you are greeting the guests). I do wear it at fairs though because it has pockets for recipes cards and such.

dianevill said:
I'm with Kelly on this one. I stopped wearing it a few years ago.

Also, I feel more like a friend than a "demonstrator" without it.
When I was a kid, being a "demonstrator" meant carrying a sign and walking around in front of some building.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/kidding-01.gif

My day job makes me wear an apron, (I work in a Staples Copy Center) so I feel NAKED not wearing an apron while working LOL :D

Well, that was easy.
ic185-foot-easybutton.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, that was easy.

ic185-foot-easybutton.jpg

AHHHHHHH! Just when I thought I was gonna get away from it! LOL :D Thanks KG!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If I don't wear it, I'm bound to ruin whatever I'm wearing. :rolleyes:

Same here!

Talk about a Pampered Chef, not a Perfect Chef!

Sloppily yours,

Kristina21 said:
AHHHHHHH! Just when I thought I was gonna get away from it! LOL :D Thanks KG!!
At least, I didn't say you were easy.

CookingwithMary said:
Same here!

Talk about a Pampered Chef, not a Perfect Chef!

Sloppily yours,
Remember the character, "Pig-pen" in Peanuts? He was the kid who could raise a cloud of dust walking on a clean sidewalk. I swear I was the prototype for that character!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5d/Pig-pen_peanuts.PNG/180px-Pig-pen_peanuts.PNG

1. Do I have to wear my apron at shows/fairs?

No, it is not required for you to wear your apron at shows or fairs. However, many consultants find it helpful to wear their apron as it helps them stay organized and professional during the event.

2. Are there any benefits to wearing my apron at shows/fairs?

Yes, there are several benefits to wearing your apron at shows or fairs. It can help you keep your cooking tools and products easily accessible, protect your clothing from spills and stains, and make you easily identifiable as a Pampered Chef consultant to potential customers.

3. Can I wear a different apron than the one provided by Pampered Chef?

Yes, you are welcome to wear a different apron as long as it is professional and represents the brand well. Just make sure to avoid any aprons with logos or designs from other companies.

4. Can I personalize my Pampered Chef apron for shows/fairs?

Yes, you can personalize your apron with your name or a short message as long as it follows our guidelines for branding and representation. This can make your apron more unique and help customers remember you.

5. Do I need to wear my apron during the entire show/fair?

No, you do not need to wear your apron for the entire duration of the event. You can take it off during breaks or when you are not actively cooking or demonstrating products. Just make sure to put it back on when you are back on the floor interacting with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • noradawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies