• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry and Inactive Status

In summary, to create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, visit their website and click on the "Registry" tab. You can also create an account and add items to your registry at a retail store with the help of a consultant. It is possible to add items to the registry after it has been created and the registry will remain active for one year after the wedding date. If the registry becomes inactive, it can still be accessed and modified but will not be visible to the public. It can be reactivated by contacting customer service.
ChefJesssica
Can you still have people sign up for wedding registries when you are inactive? I went inactive last month and I was going to wait until we move (from south texas to northern california) next month before having anymore shows. But, 3 of my close friends (YES THREE) have all become engaged this past month and I would love to have them register. Should I wait until I have active status before having them sign up for the registires?

I'm pretty sure you need to be active to have the online wedding registries.

tlennhoff said:
I'm pretty sure you need to be active to have the online wedding registries.

Yes that makes sense because when you go inactive, besides losing your career sales and any recruits, you also lose your wedding registries. They will go to your first line director.

Send in a sales waiver ASAP!!!! Have them fill out the paper work for the registry, select items from the catalogs and then when you have your shows and become active, set them up.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I completely understand your dilemma and I'm happy to help. As an inactive consultant, you are still able to have people sign up for wedding registries. However, it's important to note that you will not earn any commission from these registries until you become active again. It's up to you whether you want to wait until you have active status before having your friends sign up for the registries, or if you want to go ahead and have them sign up now. Either way, your friends will still be able to enjoy the benefits of having a Pampered Chef wedding registry. I hope this helps and congratulations to your friends on their engagements!

Related to Wedding Registry and Inactive Status

What is the process for creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can easily create an account and start adding products to your registry. You can also visit one of our retail stores and ask a consultant for assistance in creating your registry.

Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can continue to add items to your wedding registry even after it has been created. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Add Items" button. You can also visit a retail store and ask a consultant to help you add items to your registry.

How long will my wedding registry remain active?

Your wedding registry will remain active for one year from the date of your wedding. After that, it will automatically be converted to an inactive status.

What does it mean when my wedding registry is in inactive status?

An inactive wedding registry means that it is no longer visible to the public and can no longer receive gifts. However, you can still access your registry and make changes to it.

Can I reactivate my wedding registry after it has been placed in inactive status?

Yes, you can reactivate your wedding registry by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in reactivating your registry and making it visible to the public again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • darlinclem