• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want Dots on the Go Catalog Tote

In summary, the Want Dots on the Go Catalog Tote measures 14.5 inches by 11 inches with a depth of 9 inches. It has a total of 7 pockets, including 2 exterior pockets and 5 interior pockets. The tote is versatile and can be used for grocery shopping, as well as carrying other items. It is made of durable polyester material and is machine washable for easy maintenance and cleaning.
czall
Didn't earn this and would love one. If anyone wants to sell or trade. I have lots of things to trade. Just email me!

Christine
[email protected]
:love:

I really would love one too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please contact me to discuss details .... thanks! Heidi

Me too I didn't earn it I did earn the other one and I love it so I would love the rolling tote to go with it.

What is the size of the Want Dots on the Go Catalog Tote?

The Want Dots on the Go Catalog Tote measures 14.5 inches by 11 inches, with a depth of 9 inches.

How many pockets does the Want Dots on the Go Catalog Tote have?

The tote has a total of 7 pockets, including 2 exterior pockets and 5 interior pockets, providing ample space for organizing your items.

Can the Want Dots on the Go Catalog Tote be used for grocery shopping?

Yes, the tote is designed to be versatile and can be used for grocery shopping, as well as carrying other items such as books or clothing.

What is the material of the Want Dots on the Go Catalog Tote?

The tote is made of durable polyester material, making it sturdy and long-lasting for all your daily activities.

Is the Want Dots on the Go Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the tote can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and air-dried, making it easy to maintain and keep clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • makedinnersimple