• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vistaprint - Free Items - Free Shipping

In summary, Vistaprint currently offers a free business card, tote bag, mug, notepad, and wall calendar. Customers are limited to one free item per order, but can order multiple different items in one order. Shipping is free for all free items, but there may be a fee for upgrading to a faster shipping method. Customers can customize their free items with their own design or text using Vistaprint's design tool. The estimated delivery time for free items is 8-10 business days, but may vary based on location and shipping method.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Got email this morning, The usuasl everything is FREE but, orders at $30 get FREE shipping!!!! So we can order a ton of FREE stuff and something that isn't free for $30 and get FREE shipping. I personally think this is a deal.

Email me if you'd like the email

[email protected]

I got that as well. Not sure yet what I want to get. The free shipping is a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey there! Thanks for sharing the email with us. It does sound like a great deal to get free shipping on orders over $30. I'll definitely check out the email and see if there's anything I want to take advantage of. Thanks for the heads up!

What items are available for free on Vistaprint?

On Vistaprint, you can currently get a free business card, tote bag, mug, notepad, and wall calendar.

Is there a limit to how many free items I can order on Vistaprint?

Yes, there is a limit of one free item per customer. However, you can order multiple items in one order as long as they are different free items.

Do I have to pay for shipping on my free items from Vistaprint?

No, Vistaprint offers free economy shipping on all orders of free items. However, if you choose to upgrade to a faster shipping method, there may be a shipping fee.

Can I customize my free items on Vistaprint?

Yes, you can customize your free items with your own design, logo, or text. Vistaprint has a user-friendly design tool that allows you to easily personalize your items.

How long does it take to receive my free items from Vistaprint?

The estimated delivery time for free items on Vistaprint is 8-10 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • kimmienova