• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vinyl Tablecloth on Supply Order...

In summary, our supply order currently offers two types of vinyl tablecloths: the classic solid vinyl tablecloth and the patterned vinyl tablecloth. These tablecloths are made from high-quality, durable vinyl material and are available in a range of sizes including round, square, and rectangular options. They are also suitable for outdoor events as they are waterproof and easy to clean. To clean and maintain the tablecloths, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or use a mild soap and water solution for tougher stains. Additionally, we offer the option to order custom vinyl tablecloths with your company logo or design. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.
BlessedWifeMommy
Can anyone describe it? How big? Colors? Thanks!

It is white with the PC logo in black on all four sides and fits a card table.

HTH

erinb said:
It is white with the PC logo in black on all four sides and fits a card table.

HTH

That's exactly what I was looking for, Thanks!

You're welcome!

Sure, as a pampered chef consultant, I would be happy to describe our products for you. Our products come in a variety of sizes, ranging from small gadgets to larger cookware and bakeware. We also offer a variety of colors to choose from, including classic black, sleek silver, and vibrant red. Is there a specific product you are interested in? I would be happy to provide more details for you. Thank you for inquiring about our products!

1. What types of vinyl tablecloths are available on the supply order?

Currently, we offer two types of vinyl tablecloths on our supply order: the classic solid vinyl tablecloth and the patterned vinyl tablecloth. Both are made from high-quality, durable vinyl material.

2. Are there different sizes available for the vinyl tablecloths?

Yes, we offer a range of sizes for both the solid and patterned vinyl tablecloths. The sizes available include round, square, and rectangular options to fit a variety of table shapes and sizes.

3. Can the vinyl tablecloths be used for outdoor events?

Yes, our vinyl tablecloths are perfect for outdoor events! They are waterproof and easy to clean, making them ideal for outdoor picnics, barbecues, and parties.

4. How do I clean and maintain the vinyl tablecloths?

Cleaning and maintaining our vinyl tablecloths is simple. Just wipe them down with a damp cloth to remove any spills or stains. For tougher stains, you can use a mild soap and water solution. Do not put the tablecloths in the washing machine or dryer.

5. Can I order custom vinyl tablecloths with a company logo or design?

Yes, we offer the option to order custom vinyl tablecloths with your company logo or design. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • TheCookingDoctor