• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vinyl Demo Tablecloth From Supply Order

In summary, pchockeymom likes her vinyl table cloth because it is easy to clean and folds well. Kristina likes her table cloth because it is square and fits well on a card table.
ilovpc
Gold Member
I am thinking about getting this tablecloth for my booth next week, but I would like to know first if any of you have it and how do you like it? How big it is?

If any of you have a picture of it, would you please share it with me? I would like to know how it looks too.

TIA!

i have it. it's square so i have to use it in conjunction with a larger tablecloth when i do booths. here are a few pics that i have. notice how the 2nd pic shows how it didnt fit the smaller sized table...

but i do like it a lot and is WAY less expensive than that one in merril!

Attachments

• wow launch booth1.jpg
    wow launch booth1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 846
  • booth photo1.jpg
    booth photo1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 697
I love it - it's easy to keep clean and it fits perfectly on a card table. It is a little short with a longer table, but I like to use it with a card table and then use other tables that the host has to display other products. It also works perfectly on a counter if your host has a kitchen island.

Thank you girls! I like it and I am going to order it. I really like how it looks with another one underneath.

Thanks for posting the pics Kristina! :)

ilovpc said:
Thank you girls! I like it and I am going to order it. I really like how it looks with another one underneath.

Thanks for posting the pics Kristina! :)

you're welcome!

I liked the tablecloth until someone got salsa on it and it stained. I put cotton balls on it soaked in bleach and it helped. I wish it was longer.

My only problem with is is that because it is vinyl it holds the "folds" really well, making it hard to get a smooth look on the table... the pics posted look nice though... what is your secret?

grgann said:
My only problem with is is that because it is vinyl it holds the "folds" really well, making it hard to get a smooth look on the table... the pics posted look nice though... what is your secret?

Roll it instead of folding it!

I love my vinyl table cloth AND that it "folds" well! I take it to every show and that way I know I'm not going to ruin a counter or table. I am sure to refold the way it originally came so I can store it in the bag perfectly. I don't care about the folds because once the tools are on it, no one notices. It has been a great investment.

I totally agree withpchockeymom. I love it. I love it for all the reasons already posted and also that I KNOW how clean the surface is of where I am preparing food. I had a party once in a home with lots of animals and I was concerned until my demo tablecloth came and I could use that.
One of my best tools.

I love mine. Just can't remember where on ppp I found it on

I love mine! So easy to clean and not having to wash a tablecloth after every show is a huge plus!! The funny thing is, I have had tons of hosts and guests ask if they can order one!!!

Related to Vinyl Demo Tablecloth From Supply Order

1. What is the purpose of the Vinyl Demo Tablecloth from the supply order?

The Vinyl Demo Tablecloth is a versatile and durable tool used for product demonstrations at Pampered Chef parties. It provides a clean and professional surface for showcasing our products and protecting the host's table.

2. Is the Vinyl Demo Tablecloth easy to clean?

Yes, the Vinyl Demo Tablecloth is very easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge after each use. For tougher stains, you can use mild soap and water.

3. Can the Vinyl Demo Tablecloth be used for hot items?

No, the Vinyl Demo Tablecloth is not heat-resistant and should not be used for placing hot items on top. This can cause damage to the tablecloth and potentially the surface it is placed on.

4. What are the dimensions of the Vinyl Demo Tablecloth?

The Vinyl Demo Tablecloth measures 50 inches by 50 inches, providing ample space for product demonstrations. It also has a thickness of 0.2mm for added durability.

5. Is the Vinyl Demo Tablecloth reusable?

Yes, the Vinyl Demo Tablecloth is designed to be reusable. With proper care and cleaning, it can be used for multiple product demonstrations and parties. This makes it a cost-effective and eco-friendly choice for our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • winklermom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Suzy Chaaves