• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tablecloth - Postmark by Jan 9??

In summary, the "Tablecloth - Postmark by Jan 9" is a 60x84 inch tablecloth made of 100% cotton, suitable for both casual and formal occasions. It is machine washable and can be paired with solid-colored or patterned napkins for a cohesive look.
sburnside
Gold Member
I have a new consultant under me who still mails in her orders using the printouts from PP. She was hoping to finish up a catalog show by January 5 but the hostess delayed until today. If her order is postmarked by the 9th, will she still benefit by getting the free tablecloth? If not, she's thinking of holding off a few days for double points. I couldn't find it in my procedures but I may have been looking in the wrong place.

The promotion says "submitted", but I don't know how that works for mid-month stuff with mail-in orders. Your best bet is to call HO and check.

You would probably need to call about that, my guess would be received by the 9th. If she really wants her table cloth you can enter the show for her. You will need to get her consultant number and password.

ShanaSmith said:
You would probably need to call about that, my guess would be received by the 9th. If she really wants her table cloth you can enter the show for her. You will need to get her consultant number and password.
That's a good idea but she has to send a check and she's not set up for electronic payment. I'll call HO and see what they suggest.

FedEx it overnight.

I talked to HO last night and found out something new. I can submit my downline's show by changing the information in PP. I was worried about the payment issue since she's not set up for automatic withdrawal or debit. I can submit the order and put it on my PC Visa Card. I almost didn't even apply for it but it seems to be the answer to this situation so I'm glad I did.

Related to Tablecloth - Postmark by Jan 9??

1. What is the size of the "Tablecloth - Postmark by Jan 9"?

The "Tablecloth - Postmark by Jan 9" measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard rectangular tables.

2. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the "Tablecloth - Postmark by Jan 9" is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and tumble drying on low.

3. What material is the tablecloth made of?

The "Tablecloth - Postmark by Jan 9" is made of 100% cotton, providing a soft and durable material for your dining table.

4. Can this tablecloth be used for both casual and formal occasions?

Yes, the "Tablecloth - Postmark by Jan 9" is versatile and can be used for both casual and formal occasions. Its elegant postmark design adds a touch of sophistication to any dining setting.

5. Does the tablecloth have a matching napkin set?

Unfortunately, there is no matching napkin set for the "Tablecloth - Postmark by Jan 9." However, it pairs well with solid-colored or patterned napkins to create a cohesive look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Gina M