• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vinyl Demo Tablecloth Dimensions?

In summary, The vinyl demo tablecloth measures 52 inches by 70 inches and is suitable for outdoor use. It can be easily cut to a custom size and comes in a classic white color. It is also machine washable, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
CookingwithMary
Perhaps I'm looking right past it, but what is the size of the white logo tablecloth available on supply order?

Have a booth coming up in April, with a 6' x 3' table furnished.

Thanks!

i'm not sure of the dimensions, but I CAN tell you it's not very big. you may want to put another LONGER tablecloth underneath, maybe use a bright color like the green or the cranberry... and just have the pc one as a topper.

The vinyl one is about 6 feet square. It's sized for a card table. If you're looking for a really NICE cloth for a larger table, Merrill has one sized to fit a banquet table. It's pricey, but will cover your table completely, and to the floor (so you can hide boxes).

I have the vinyl tablecloth and unless it's on a small table (like Ann said) I'll put a larger cloth table covering underneath it. With all the cranberry stuff I found a nice cranberry colored cloth on clearance at some store (Kohl's I think)... and I'm going to try and find one that compliments the green stuff for spring... I personally love it for demos... keeps messes contained and is VERY easy to clean. But not sure that I'd use it for fair... unless I was going to demo something.

Thanks for the prompt feedback. I love my Chef Success "Cluster".

Related to Vinyl Demo Tablecloth Dimensions?

1. What are the dimensions of the vinyl demo tablecloth?

The vinyl demo tablecloth measures 52 inches by 70 inches, making it a standard size that fits most tables.

2. Is the vinyl demo tablecloth suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the vinyl material is durable and waterproof, making it perfect for outdoor use. It also easily wipes clean, making it convenient for outdoor events and demonstrations.

3. Can the vinyl demo tablecloth be cut to a custom size?

Yes, the vinyl material can be easily cut with scissors to fit your specific table size. However, we recommend measuring your table and purchasing the appropriate size to ensure a perfect fit.

4. Does the vinyl demo tablecloth come in different colors?

Currently, our vinyl demo tablecloth only comes in a classic white color. This allows your food and products to stand out and be the focal point of your demonstration.

5. Is the vinyl demo tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the vinyl material can be machine washed on a gentle cycle, but we recommend hand washing for longevity. Hang or lay flat to dry and avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Sheila