• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Was My First Open House a Success?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef open house offers benefits such as earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and having a fun night with friends and family. You can invite guests through digital or traditional invitations, and at the event, you can expect live cooking demonstrations, food sampling, and the opportunity to purchase items at a discounted rate. You can also earn free products by reaching sales goals or booking future parties. While there is no obligation to purchase products, there may be exclusive discounts available for guests who make purchases at the open house.
StacieB
Gold Member
Well Tonight I had my 1st Open House. It was a success. I have 13 buying guests and am at $630 right now. I made the Mini Pesto Pizzas, Jerk Chicken Nachos, Brie with brown sugar and dijon, Tuxedo Brownie Bites with Peppermint, and Cranberry Fizz. I did a different dish every hour. So for my first time I am pleased!!!:)

That's great! Sounds like a great menu, too.

Thanks, everyone loved the food!!

Just closed my Open House at $724!!!! WOO HOO!!

great job!! Congrats---

Congratulations! 13 guests is GREAT!! So do tell, how many did you actually invite to get so many there? Did you offer any extra specials, etc.?

Details, please! lol

Paula

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef open house?

Hosting a Pampered Chef open house is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family.

How do I invite guests to my open house?

You can invite guests to your open house by sending out digital invitations through the Pampered Chef website, sharing the event on social media, or sending out traditional paper invitations.

What should I expect at a Pampered Chef open house?

At a Pampered Chef open house, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, sample delicious food, learn about new products, and have the opportunity to purchase items at a discounted rate.

How do I earn free products at my open house?

You can earn free products at your open house by reaching certain sales goals or by booking future parties with your guests. You can also earn free products by hosting a virtual open house online.

Do I need to purchase products at my open house?

No, you are not required to purchase any products at your open house. However, there may be exclusive discounts and promotions available for guests who make purchases at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • pmprdprettyinsnj