• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegetarian Dinner Ideas for the Microwave: No Pork!

In summary, there are many delicious dishes you can make with chicken that don't involve pork. You can try making a hearty chicken stew, a quick and easy stir-fry, a spicy chicken curry, a light chicken salad, or a creamy chicken alfredo. Simply search for "DCB" or "Deep Covered" in your Files to find recipes for these dishes. Enjoy!
soinlove808
I just got mine.. i did the chicken in the microwave, and now i need other ideas, no pork tho...maybe a stew? please let me know

Go to Files, type in DCB or Deep Covered and you'll get lots of recipes for this.
The Quick turkey microwave chili is great!

Sure, here are a few ideas for dishes you can make with chicken that don't involve pork:1. Chicken Stew: You can make a hearty chicken stew using chicken broth, vegetables, and herbs. Simply cook the chicken in a pot with some oil, then add in diced vegetables like carrots, celery, and potatoes. Pour in chicken broth and let it simmer until the vegetables are tender. Season with your favorite herbs and serve hot.2. Chicken Stir-Fry: This is a quick and easy dish to make with chicken. Simply cut the chicken into small pieces and stir-fry it with your choice of vegetables and sauces. You can serve it over rice or noodles for a complete meal.3. Chicken Curry: If you like spicy food, try making a chicken curry. Cook the chicken in a pan with curry paste and coconut milk, then add in vegetables like bell peppers, onions, and potatoes. Let it simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve over rice for a delicious meal.4. Chicken Salad: For a lighter option, you can make a chicken salad. Cook the chicken and shred it into small pieces. Then mix it with your choice of vegetables, fruits, and dressing. You can serve it on a bed of lettuce or in a sandwich for a satisfying meal.5. Chicken Alfredo: If you're in the mood for something creamy, try making chicken alfredo. Cook the chicken in a pan with some garlic, then add in alfredo sauce and cooked pasta. You can also add in some vegetables like broccoli or mushrooms for added flavor.Hope these ideas help! Let me know if you try any of them and how they turn out. Enjoy!

Related to Vegetarian Dinner Ideas for the Microwave: No Pork!

1. What are some vegetarian dinner options for the microwave?

There are many delicious and healthy vegetarian dinner options that can be easily prepared in the microwave. Some ideas include veggie stir fry, stuffed bell peppers, quinoa bowls, and lentil curry.

2. Can I make vegetarian meals in the microwave without using pork?

Absolutely! There are plenty of vegetarian options that do not include pork. You can use ingredients such as tofu, beans, lentils, and vegetables to create a tasty and filling meal in the microwave.

3. How can I make sure my vegetarian meals in the microwave are nutritious?

To ensure your vegetarian meals are nutritious, be sure to include a variety of vegetables, whole grains, and protein sources. You can also add in healthy fats, such as avocado or nuts, to make your meal more balanced.

4. Are there any specific products from Pampered Chef that can help with making vegetarian meals in the microwave?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of microwave-safe cookware and utensils that can make preparing vegetarian meals in the microwave easier and more efficient. Our Microwave Pasta Cooker and Microwave Grill Pan are great options for cooking vegetables and proteins in the microwave.

5. Can I make vegetarian meals in the microwave that are also kid-friendly?

Definitely! There are many vegetarian meals that are not only healthy but also kid-approved. Some ideas include mac and cheese with hidden veggies, veggie quesadillas, and mini veggie pizzas. Get creative and involve your kids in the preparation process to make it fun and enjoyable for the whole family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • emo812
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies