• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!

In summary, the conversation is about making a BBQ Pork Salad for a show tomorrow night, but using chicken instead of pork. The host is not sure if the chicken will turn out well in her microwave, which is old and doesn't have a turntable. Suggestions are made to either cook the chicken at the show using a special baker or to make it at home and reheat it at the show. It is also mentioned that chicken and pork are interchangeable and that the host could use a combination of both.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I have a show tomorrow night. I'm making the BBQ Pork Salad; however, we're replacing the pork w/chicken.

I think I read on here that someone else did this too. Can you please tell me how it turned out and if you still used the microwave. I'll be cooking the chicken early before the show. If I do, should I warm up the chicken? I'll be using boneless, skinless chicken breast.

Please help me if you can! I appreciate it!

I haven't made it but pork and chicken are quite intercangeable. It will be great!

If you are making the chicken in the deep covered baker just do it at the show! It is sooooo quick anyway and just doing that will sell the baker or at least book October shows!

The host has a very old microwave that isn't big enough (at least she doesn't think it is). Even if it would fit I would be afraid of uneven cooking. It also doesn't have a turn table. I may take some raw chicken w/me just in case it would work. I can then use the cooked chicken as a back-up. I would of course cook the chicken before people arrive so they don't know if it doesn't work!

I will be talking about how I used it in the microwave though and also explain all the other things they can cook in it.

Last edited:
Well then I would make it at home and just cover it with parchment (or paper towel) to reheat it for 1-2 minutes. ...but I think it would taste great cold too.

I know, I'm a big help.:rolleyes:

I did chicken dark quarters (leg and thigh connected) in a micro with a turntable. The chicken cooked for about 10 minutes, then sat for 10 and was fine.

My micro does not have a turntable (it's 30 years old!), and I've made the pork and chicken in it. Rotate the baker a couple of times during cooking, and make sure that the total cook time adds up to the recommended amount.

Related to Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!

1. What is "Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!"?

"Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to reach out to their customers for support and help in growing their business. It is a way for consultants to ask their customers for referrals, party bookings, and product reviews.

2. How can I show my support for my Pampered Chef consultant through "Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!"?

There are many ways you can show your support for your Pampered Chef consultant through "Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!" You can refer your friends and family to their parties, book a party yourself, leave product reviews, and share their posts on social media.

3. Is it necessary to participate in "Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!" as a customer?

Participating in "Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!" is completely optional. However, by supporting your Pampered Chef consultant, you are helping them grow their business and achieve their goals. Plus, you may receive rewards or discounts for participating.

4. Can I use "Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!" to ask for specific products or rewards?

"Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!" is primarily used for referrals, party bookings, and product reviews. However, you can always communicate with your Pampered Chef consultant about any specific products or rewards you are interested in.

5. What can I expect if I participate in "Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!"?

If you participate in "Please Help! I Know I Can Count on You!", you can expect to support your Pampered Chef consultant in growing their business. You may also receive rewards or discounts for your support. Additionally, you may discover new products and recipes that you love!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kzegar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC