• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using a Reminder Binder for Presentations: Does it Work?

In summary, a Reminder Binder is a customizable and durable tool that helps with organizing and preparing for presentations. It includes sections for notes, contact information, and reminders, and can be used for both in-person and virtual presentations. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website in various designs and sizes.
AJPratt
Silver Member
One of the presenters at conference mentioned that she uses a reminder binder at her shows to remind her what to talk about. Anyone else use one? I think I might try it. I struggle to keep index cards in order.

I have used one... I have a 3 prong folder with page protectors in it, and I have things in there that I usually forget to talk about -- so I make it the first thing I go over.

I have a picture of my kids on the front page -- a chance for me to talk about my family and why I do PC - always get the "awwww" from the audience right away.

Then I have things like the host/guest special flyers, page with my available booking dates, recruiting specials, Round Up from the Heart campaign, Which Apron Fits You, copy of my first PC paycheck, Superstarter flyer, and then misc stuff like the stoneware flyer, cookware flyer, nylon scraper uses, twixit uses, etc.

I go through it fairly quickly and then pass it around in case anyone wants a closer look.

HO also sells the stand-up easel binder on the supply order, which is nice to continue to display the host/guest special after it's been passed around.

I have a binder that I use at shows. I have the host/guest specials in it for two or three months out, recruiting specials, bridal flyers, picture of my family, and odds and ends. I am always switching things around in my book. I also have an outline of the show that I keep with me at my table so I don't forget anything. I have thought about buying the easel binder but I just don't know yet.

Related to Using a Reminder Binder for Presentations: Does it Work?

1. How does a Reminder Binder help with presentations?

A Reminder Binder is a useful tool for organizing and preparing for presentations. It includes sections for notes, contact information, and reminders for follow-up tasks. This helps presenters stay on track and ensure that important details are not forgotten.

2. Can I customize the Reminder Binder for my specific needs?

Yes, the Reminder Binder can be customized to fit your specific presentation style and needs. It comes with interchangeable dividers and pockets, allowing you to personalize the layout and organization of your binder.

3. Is the Reminder Binder durable enough for frequent use?

Yes, the Reminder Binder is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand frequent use. It has a sturdy cover and reinforced binding, making it a reliable tool for presentations.

4. Will the Reminder Binder work for virtual presentations?

Yes, the Reminder Binder can be used for both in-person and virtual presentations. It has sections for virtual meeting information and notes, making it a versatile tool for any type of presentation.

5. How can I purchase a Reminder Binder for my presentations?

You can purchase a Reminder Binder through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. We offer a variety of designs and sizes to choose from to fit your personal preferences and presentation needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies