• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering GCs for Mortgage Clients: How Does it Work?

In summary, to order gift cards (GCs) for your mortgage clients, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order GCs" tab. You can personalize the GCs with a custom message or company logo during the ordering process. The GCs will be delivered in 5-7 business days, but you can choose express shipping for an additional fee. You can track the delivery through your account and there are bulk discounts and occasional promotions available for ordering GCs.
randis
I have a mortgage lady calling me and wanting to order GC for all her clients when they close on their house....

I have never done them before I need to get back to her ASAP.

Anyone know how they work? Do they need to be ordered with a show? Can I just put them in as an individual order? Do they still get charged the $4 in s&h?

There's no S/H charge on the GCs, but there will be on whatever is ordered. They don't have to be ordered with a show. When the recipient is ready to redeem it, they will follow the instructions and go through the home office.

If you read the policies and procedures manual on CC there is a page on it that explains it VERY well.

...But you can order them on to a show.....if you suggest to her to order at least $200, or $150 if you maybe meet her to discuss it with some food to demo the products... then she could get a little incentive to order something for herself!

jenniferknapp said:
...But you can order them on to a show.....if you suggest to her to order at least $200, or $150 if you maybe meet her to discuss it with some food to demo the products... then she could get a little incentive to order something for herself!

I like that Idea, and she could get those in smaller increments right?

randis said:
I like that Idea, and she could get those in smaller increments right?

Gift certificates start at $20 and go up in $5 increments.

1. How do I order GCs for my mortgage clients?

To order GCs for your mortgage clients, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order GCs" tab. From there, you can select the amount and quantity of GCs you would like to order and add them to your cart.

2. Can I personalize the GCs for my mortgage clients?

Yes, you can personalize the GCs by adding a custom message or your company logo. This can be done during the ordering process by selecting the "personalize" option for each GC you would like to customize.

3. How long does it take for the GCs to be delivered to my clients?

The GCs will be delivered to your clients within 5-7 business days from the date of your order. If you need the GCs sooner, you can select the express shipping option for an additional fee.

4. Can I track the delivery of the GCs to my clients?

Yes, you can track the delivery of the GCs through your Pampered Chef account. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to monitor the delivery status.

5. Are there any discounts available for ordering GCs for my mortgage clients?

Yes, there are bulk discounts available for ordering GCs in larger quantities. The more GCs you order, the bigger the discount you will receive. Additionally, Pampered Chef occasionally offers special promotions and discounts for GC orders, so make sure to check your email or the website for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
kisrae