• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Offering a Discount Work When Ordering?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to remember that discounts are optional and up to the discretion of the host. Consultants are not responsible for reporting any discounts given by the host. Offering discounts can be a great way to incentivize guests and can ultimately lead to higher sales and more commission for the consultant.
bejams
I haven't had a show yet, but I was wondering about the discounts I see on this board for $10.00 off or, anything other than what the company suggests. How do you report that since the host pays the company and they pay you. I am a bit confused. It seems to me like 20% is not much and when you offer them more discounts you would really be losing.

you just leave the difference, and the payment will be applied to you TPC debit card

If you offer your host (or even a guest) an extra discount on something, when you enter the order into PP, under payment information you'll put that portion ($10 for example) as "Consultant Gift." It's a tax write off that way too. Plus, if you ever give a gift to a host you can put it on their order and it can be at a 15-30% discount depending on what level they got to. So, many times you are not really paying too much out of pocket.

Hey, I did not know that! Thanks again Becky ;)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your confusion about discounts and how they are reported. When it comes to discounts, it's important to remember that they are completely optional and up to the discretion of the host. As a consultant, we are not responsible for reporting any discounts that the host may offer to their guests. Our commission is based on the sales made at the show, regardless of any discounts given. It's also important to remember that offering discounts can be a great way to incentivize guests to make a purchase, and can ultimately lead to higher sales and more commission for you. I hope this helps clear up any confusion, and I wish you all the best at your future shows!

1. How do I apply a discount to my order?

To apply a discount to your order, simply enter the discount code in the designated box during the checkout process. The discount will then be automatically applied to your total before completing your purchase.

2. Can I use more than one discount code on my order?

No, only one discount code can be applied per order. If you have multiple discount codes, choose the one that will provide the greatest savings for your purchase.

3. Are there any restrictions or exclusions for using a discount code?

Some discount codes may have restrictions or exclusions, such as being only valid for certain products or a minimum purchase amount. Please check the terms and conditions of the discount code before applying it to your order.

4. Can I use a discount code on an already discounted item?

In most cases, no. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. If an item is already on sale, the discount code will not be applicable.

5. When will my discount be applied to my order?

Your discount will be applied to your order immediately after entering the code and clicking "Apply". You will see the discounted total before proceeding with the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenn822